Search for content in message boards

Grantham's in Florida

Grantham's in Florida

Posted: 17 Jun 2000 10:17PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 3:31AM GMT
Looking for any info on the Grantham line from Florida.

Thank You In Advance

Granthams in Florida

Margery Grantham (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2000 9:07AM GMT
My name is Margery A Grantham, I do not live in Florida but live in California. My father is from the West Coast, Phildelphia, PA. His name is Curtis Grantham. I don't know much about my fathers side of the family - he has a sister name Julia, two brother James and John. His mother died when he was 6 weeks old. I'm not even sure ofher name and there are no know pictures of my dad's mom. My dad is 68 years old.

reply to Tina

Sandra Grantham Fox (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2000 9:28PM GMT
Tina, i am a Grantham from florida. I have 1 brother donald and a sister Daphney. My father William died when I was 4. he was born in winter haven fl and his mother was daphney. he had 2 brothers robert and kenneth and a sister named helen. let me know if any of this fits with you.
thanks
sandie

grantham

nell frances babel (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2000 9:35PM GMT
I am a florida grantham. My father's name is ben henry grantham. His father was ben samuel grantham. There are lots of granthams in ga but not many left in fl of our relatives. BS grantham married a woodard. They were all from cordele and vienna, ga, where my dad was born. He is 85.I really don't think we are a part of your family but if you could get in touch with someone in macon, ga. they may be able to help yopu more. That's where I'm going to look. Fran

Looking

George Eney (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 2000 10:40AM GMT
Looking for Ansley George Grantham any info would be app. thanks

Re: Grantham's in Florida

Marci Mathis (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2001 8:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Tina--My gggrandfather, James Pinkney Grantham, was from Waukeenah, FL. This is in northern Florida- not far from Talahassee. His wife was Mary Francenia Wooten Grantham. Their daughter (my ggrandmother) was Irene Grantham McDonald. Sons were John Tildon, Charles B., William Pinkney (buried in Thomasville, GA), and Jesse. There may be more--I don't have my records in front of me. If there is any connection, please let me know.

carol howell (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2004 6:29PM GMT
My Granthams in Florida began with Robert Grantham and Margaret Ann Revels in Hillsborough co Lutz area. They had five children in the 1870's and 1880's Walter A., Shelton, Willard and Willie (twins) and Zelin who married a Gillett, I would also be interested in hearing from anyone related. Carol Howell

Re: reply to Tina

carol howell (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2004 6:32PM GMT
are you possibably related to Walter A. Grantham, he lived in Polk County.

Posted: 24 Mar 2007 3:01AM GMT
Hello,
My family is from Jefferson County Florida and I have just started researching my family roots. My g,g,g grandfather is Elias Grantham who was married to Susan Vickers. I'm trying to figure out who Elias' Father was and I am wondering if it could possibly be one of James Pinkney's sons. I would appreciate any information you could offer. Thanks,
Shelia

Posted: 1 Apr 2007 2:45PM GMT
Sheila, The father of your Elias Grantham(4-13-1820) who married Susan Vickers, was Edward Grantham,IV (8-21-1771) wife Nancy Daniels. I can give you much more on your line. Contact me at: rgrant43@bellsouth.net
Bob Grantham
per page

Find a board about a specific topic