Search for content in message boards

SWALLOW Family of Lancashire UK

SWALLOW Family of Lancashire UK

Posted: 26 Apr 2005 3:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am attempting to trace a the SWALLOW family who lived at Dobcross, Nr.Oldham, UK in 1951. Comprising Eric and Annie SWALLOW, with son Derek SWALLOW.

Any help apprecited thanks.

Rod Clayburn

Re: SWALLOW Family of Lancashire UK

Posted: 25 Mar 2009 1:11AM GMT
What information do you need regarding the Swallow family? I knew Anne Swallow years ago, she may have died as she would now be in her 90s, and had moved from the Swan inn aka the Top House to Austerlands a few years ago. I may be able to contact Derek Swallow too.

Posted: 25 Mar 2009 7:48AM GMT
Hello Care,

Thanks for replying.

Only details are what I gave really, they are related to my KENYON family of Mellor Nr.Blackburn.

Thanks for any contacts

Rod

Posted: 10 Jul 2011 10:39PM GMT
Dear Rod,
Would you believe it that I have actually come onto the message board five years after you posted your enquiry? It was quite by accident after googling my own name. However I am the Derek Swallow with whom you are trying to contact. You were quite correct I did live in Dobcross for nearly thirty years and am the son of Eric Swallow and Susannah (Annie) Swallow nee Duerden. I have very little knowledge of my Great grandmother's side of the family, although I am aware of Eli Kenyon who apparently died before I was born. I was also aware of Hilda Kenyon and her daughter Elizabeth who were still around the mellor or Blackburn area.

Regards,
Derek.

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 5:25AM GMT
Hello Derek,

I'm still here, please contact me direct.

Rod

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 3:48PM GMT
Hello Derek,

This is our family connection.
Did you receive our direct message?
As we are not supposed to discuss living persons on the message board, may we suggest you conatct us through the website: www.clayburn.co.uk

Thank you

Rod
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions