Search for content in message boards

BAMFORD RELATIVE IN NASHVILLE

BAMFORD RELATIVE IN NASHVILLE

Barbara (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2003 1:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BAMFORD
I am trying to find any descendants of John and Lavinia Bamford who lived in Nashville, TN. John's father was Henry H. Bamford and I have trying to find info on Henry. Henry and his wife Gertrude lived in Scranton, PA before Henry died. Henry died some time after 1910 and before 1920. I don't know if John had any children but I do know he died in 1948. If there are any children, maybe they would have some info on their grandfather.

Re: BAMFORD RELATIVE IN NASHVILLE

Posted: 23 Jan 2013 3:10PM GMT
Did you ever get the info about John and Lavinia Bamford? I have some and would like to share.
Laura Cunningham

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 1:48AM GMT
Glad to hear from you. I have very little info on John and Lavinia. I have an address book of my mother's and found John and Lavinia in there. I have them listed as John being the son of Henry Bamford. Do you have any info on any children they might have had? Are you related to the Bamfords' or Lavinia (and I don't even have her maiden name). I have not done much genealogy in the last couple of years but would be willing to share some of my info. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 7:26PM GMT
I wrote to you awhile back -- never got a response. Did you get my message? I would like to have any info on John and Lavinia Bamford that you have.

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 7:40PM GMT
Yes - I do have info but am no longer a member of ancestry.com
If I join again, perhaps we can exchange ino.
Laura Cunningham

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 8:02PM GMT
I am surprised you got that msg. through without being a member. It is expensive to belong but I do use it occasionally. Sometimes they have free months. Keep me in mind if you get this.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic