Search for content in message boards

Biggs/ Dispennet/ Huffman Family Pictures

Biggs/ Dispennet/ Huffman Family Pictures

Posted: 1 Mar 2012 7:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Biggs / Dispennet / Huffman
I have MANY family pictures that were given to me after my grandmother Iris Louise Biggs Dollahan passed away. I am slowly trying to label them all with the help of my father but we are at a loss on some of them. If anyone especially older generations think they can put a name with a face please let me know. The pictures are from the Joseph Cumberland Biggs & Lovina Calvert, John George Biggs & Mary Elizabeth Dispennet, and Charles Grover Biggs & Jennie Catherine Huffman family lines. I will be more than happy to email pictures out in order for them to be identified.

Re: Biggs/ Dispennet/ Huffman Family Pictures

Posted: 8 Mar 2012 6:56PM GMT
Hi,
My wife is descended from Joseph Cumberland BIGGS; he is her 3rd g-grandfather. Her Uncle, Richard "Dick" Johnston is the printer who printed the "BIGGS FAMILY HISTORY" which has been used/cited frequently by BIGGS researchers. He is almost 80 and could be our best chance to ID some of your photos.

If you would email them to me, identifying the people you can, I'll print hard copies for him to look at.

please send them to tr_shelby "at" cox.net

Re: Biggs/ Dispennet/ Huffman Family Pictures

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 2:41AM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2012 2:55AM GMT
Mary Elizabeth Dispennett (1853 - 1923)
relationship to you: paternal grandmother of husband of niece of husband of 1st cousin 2x removed

Email me anything at biggsy2323@gmail.com ; I have a ton of Biggs information if you need it. Once it comes to the Dispinnet I don't have much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions