Search for content in message boards

North Carolina Heads of Familes of the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790

North Carolina Heads of Familes of the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790

Posted: 24 Feb 2006 4:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Why doesn't my subscription to the U. S. Census Records at Ancestry buy me access to this census record too?

A Byrd Moll

Re: North Carolina Heads of Familes of the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790

Posted: 24 Feb 2006 7:07AM GMT
In addition,

I find it at the newly added databases-genealogy databases posted or updated-North Carolina Heads of familes at the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790-posted 2/01/06. I find it is locked for me and so I cannot access it. I can search it all day long, but I cannot access the search results. Again, why?. Is it in addition to, or the same as the 1790 census I have access to through my census record subscribtion?

Thanks for any enlightenment.

A Byrd Moll

Re: North Carolina Heads of Familes of the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790

Posted: 24 Feb 2006 3:57PM GMT
These aren't scanned census images. It is a book of census transcriptions. Its in the Family & Local Histories subscription.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions