Search for content in message boards

saiz jaramillo gonzales olivas from nm

saiz jaramillo gonzales olivas from nm

rita (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: saiz jaramillo gonzales olivas
all of the above lived in New Mexico. The saiz were from El Chorro.Jaramillos were from Tuloso Nm Gonzales were from El Corazon nm any info would be appreciated.

Saiz Family

April Saiz (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Saiz, Galvadon, Trujillo
My father wants to research his family. We only have 4 names right now.
Basilio Saiz m. Isabel Trujillo they had
Estanislao Saiz (b. 1894) m. Mary Galvadon (b. 1909)
Clifford Saiz (July 4, 1941)

They were from La Jolla, Las Cruces, and/or Socorro, NM. We're now in California. Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: saiz jaramillo gonzales olivas from nm

Ann Jaramillo (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2001 4:16AM GMT
I have the names of Jaramillo & Olivas on my husbans side of the family. Could we be relatives? Please e-mail me ok?

rita (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2001 12:43AM GMT
my grandparents were saiz jaramillo gonzales and olivas.i have quite a bit of info.my grandparents were manuel saiz and sofia jaramillo write back.

Re: Saiz Family

Posted: 3 May 2005 10:44PM GMT
Edited: 3 May 2005 10:47PM GMT
I might have some name for you my mother name was saiz and for father name is quirino saiz i all so have more name if you like you can email me if you like thank you Pauline Armijo

Posted: 3 May 2005 10:50PM GMT
i for got to give you my e-mail address armijo44@aol.com

Posted: 2 Mar 2012 2:04PM GMT
Surnames: size
Hello my Name is Pauline Armijo Eaglin i was looking at the messages bord and saw that you put some name down i am hoping you well get this the time i use this was over 6 year under and other name this is what i go by now is pauline428611 my email is pauline42861@gmail.com see iam still looking for any size name and more so if you get on here plz let me no you can also find me on facebook with the name i going by hope to here for you

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 5:49AM GMT
I also have Jaramillo, Gonzales, Olivas/Olivos some who lived in new mexico and some born there. i am in the process of obtaining more documentation from the government with additional data. email: mercydo@gmail.com please contact me if you would like to share information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions