Search for content in message boards

Mayle Male Mail

Mayle Male Mail

Posted: 4 Apr 2011 4:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am putting together a list of all the Mayle Male and Mail family members with date of birth and death plus who they are related too. There are alot of us out there and alot of web pages but I want to have an alphabetical list of the Mayle Male and Mail families. Something simple and something to share with everyone.

Thank you

Jodi Shaffer Ward

Re: Mayle Male Mail

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 10:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Male
Thats awesome, please keep it up, as frankly i detest searching for this name. The majority of other names in my family braches mean i can do a quick google search using surname and location to see if they did anything or were mentioned in any local history docs, but you simply cannot do this with Male, all you get us gender based info, and worse if you attempt to add genealogy or family to the search as then you get infor on Y chromosomes genealogical searches. Even ancestry is no better, frequently newpaper and directories will bring up the name in a gender context and not the surname context. 15 years Ive been tracing this 1 line Im up comfortably to 1680 with Joseph in Kingswinford Staffordshire....but its very very frustrating...why oh why did i insist on my children having a double barrelled surname incorporating Male is beyond me as now Im continuing the mess for future generations to trace!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions