Search for content in message boards

Antonio Jose Martinez

Antonio Jose Martinez

Sandie (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2000 9:26PM GMT
I just recieved some information on my Santistevan line and was wondering if anyone could help me to verify this info.
Antonio Jose Martinez baptized 20 Jan. 1793 (Abiquiu) died 27 July 1867 (Taos) married Maria de la Luz Martin.
His parents are listed as Maria del Carmen Santisteban married 25 March 1787 (Abiquiu) Antonio Severiano Martin.
Thank You,
Sandie

Padre Antonio Jose Martinez

Posted: 5 Jan 2000 5:46PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 4:08AM GMT
That's good info. What is your line Sandie?

Padre Antonio Jose Martinez

Posted: 5 Jan 2000 5:47PM GMT
That's good info. What is your line Sandie?

Padre Martinez

Sandie (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2000 11:54AM GMT
I am sorry and don't want to sound dumb, (just learning here) but what do you mean by what is my line?
Sandie
Posted: 6 Jan 2000 1:10PM GMT
I sorry, I mean what is your Martinez line
Father, Granfather, and so on.

line

Sandie (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2000 1:38PM GMT
Max,
I found Padre Martinez connected to a Santistevan family tree which I received a few days ago. Anyway, a couple of us are trying to see what info is correct. My GGGrandmother was a Santistevan and she is supposedly (?) connected to Padre Martinez in this tree..but I need to find some more info on her
My Grandfather Jose Procopio Segura, his mother was Virginia Martinez b. ? d. Sept. 1957....her father was Franciso Martinez married to Tiofilia Salazar.
As of yet, I don't know where Virginia was born, possibly in Cerro, New Mexico....Taos County. So since I have run into the Martinez name on both sides of my Grandparents, I was hoping to find something...and/or verify the info on Padre Martinez.
Thank You for responding!
Sandie

Connection to Padre Mtz thru Santistevans

Posted: 6 Jan 2000 9:49PM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2004 9:26PM GMT
Since you and I have the same information, Sandie, I recognized the information and your query about Padre Martinez being connected through (I think...) Ma. Guadelupe Santistevan). I understand Donna Santistevan's commentary about the possible connection but the more research I do the less I think that there is that connection. I've made some inquiries and the connection of the Santistevan with Padre Martinez is probably another Ma. Guadelupe. But then, who knows until we establish a "for sure."

Padre Martinez y Santistevan

Posted: 7 Jan 2000 12:50AM GMT
Sandie,
I can help you
Padre Martinez's Grandparents where Jose Martin and Micaela Valdes they had three Children
1)Antonio Jose Martin, , he married Guadalupe Santistevan (My direct Decendents)

2)Antonio Severino Martin he Married Maria del Carmen Santistevan,these are Padre Martinez's parents, and sister to Guadalupe santistevan,
So two brother's married two sister's.
Guadalupe and Maria del Carmen's parents were
Juan Antoino Santistevan and Francisca dela Luz Trujillo,

3)Rosa de los reyes Martin she Married Juan Manuel Salazar

Martins and Santistevans

Sandie (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2000 7:15AM GMT
Max,
Thank you for you for answering me. I have the information you said, yet I was wondering if Juan Antonio Santiestevan and Francisca de las Luz Trujillo had more children? I have a total of eight children for them....one being a Julian Hermengildo Santiestevan married to Maria Encarnacion Martin. (If this is one of their children, it is possible that I may connect up to this line this way).
I didn't realize that there is another Martin until you told me what you have. (I am not taking it is not from the same Martin's as the other two).
I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer me! Thank You!
Sandie
Posted: 7 Jan 2000 4:06PM GMT
Edited: 24 Dec 2001 6:11PM GMT
SANDI....robert here...yes! there is a line there on the MARTINS...
HERE IS THE THE CHILDRENS LIST OF JUAN ANTONIO SANTISTEVAN FRANCISCA de la luz trujillo...
MARIA del CARMEN born in ABIQUI,N.M.SHE MARRIED ANTONIO SEVERIANO MARTIN SERRANO
MARIA FRANCISCA SANTISTEVAN,BORN ABIQUI N.M.
MARRIED FRANCISCO VIGIL
JULIAN SANTISTEVAN (MY DIRECT DESCENDANT)MARRIED MARIA ENCARNACION MARTIN.
MARIA GUADALUPE SANTISTEVAN BORN 19,FEB. 1766 IN ABIQUI,N.M. MARRIED ANTONIO JOSE MARTIN SERRANO.
JUAN CARLOS SANTISTEVAN BORN 17,JAN.1771 COCHITI,N.M.
FELICIANO SANTISTEVAN BORN 13,JUN.1778 COCHITI,N.M.MARRIED RAFAELA TRUJILLO
JUAN ANTONIO BORN 28,AUG.1783
MARIA MANUELA SANTISTEVAN BORN 27,JAN.1786
MARIA de la luz SANTISTEVAN BORN 31,MAR.1787
PEDRO ANTONIO SANTISTEVAN BORN 19,OCT.1792
MARIA JOSEFA SANTISTEVAN BORN 20,MAR.1800
ROSA SANTISTEVAN BORN 7 MAR. 1773 COCHITI,N.M.
ALL THIS INFO.WAS TAKEN FROM LADean MILLER GENEALOGIST FROM DENVER,COLO.
YOUR PRIMO ROBERT SANTISTEVAN
per page

Find a board about a specific topic