Search for content in message boards

yarbrough family info

yarbrough family info

Posted: 5 Jan 2009 7:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: yarbrough
my grand mothermaiden name is josaphine gurtrude yarbrough
her father was john riley yarbrough mother was salley ann cunningham im am trying to find out all info on them that i can espcialy native american heritage all info would be apricated

Re: yarbrough family info - Josephine Yarbrough-Clark

Posted: 5 Jan 2009 8:26PM GMT
Surnames: Yarbrough, Clark
I have no information on Native American ancestry but another researcher, Paula Simmons, has your family in her tree.

http://awtc.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:4071...

If you are not able to access the link, contact me.

Re: yarbrough family info

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 10:23PM GMT
Classification: Biography
my grandparents were earl yarbrough and inza yarbrough (mccoy). both were of cherokee descent. they lived in oklahoma and missouri prior to moving to wa. state

Posted: 2 Jan 2010 1:27AM GMT
Surnames: yarbrough, cunninghams
Josephine Yarbrough was my great aunt. she knew my mom and i knew Sally Cunningham and john riley. Edward Daniel Yarbrough was my grandpa. I was up to josephines home when in Lindsey. I have all the genealogy correct one on ancestry. can invite you up there if send me your e-mail. the pittman genealogy is there also. I have a super story that Josephine recorded for me and we have it written out, it is pretty nice. I also have the cunningham genealogy for salley part of it is attached to her name in the genealogy. also can call me at 956-624-8670 i am in the rio grande valley in Alamo. I was at the house where joe and jackie lived with josephine. they know who i am. the genealogy is correct now, i was working on it when iwas up there. lost their e-mails. Paula yarbrough simmons.

Posted: 2 Jan 2010 2:15AM GMT
Surnames: Yarbrough
Paula,
Please include my email: EdBillie@aol.com

Posted: 10 Apr 2010 10:42PM GMT
I found out Joe Hollenbeck passed away. Can you give me any information at all. Josephine was my Great Aunt, I am a yarbrough also. you have contacted me before. MY name is Paula Simmons. I understand Jackie is in a home also. would like to contact her. I did the yarbrough family genealogy years ago. I did or will invite you to my site. thanks I live in south Texas in Rio Grande Valley

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 1:29AM GMT
I am also a Yarbrough. My Yarbrough come from Kentucky. Does your family have roots in Kentucky? If so please contact me. Thanks,

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 7:50PM GMT
My Yarbrough family has roots in Ky in the 1797-1843 era. What part of Ky are you looking for? when?
My family starts with John B. Yabrough he and his family immagrated to Oregon on the wagon train of 1843.

Posted: 17 Apr 2010 6:44PM GMT
My Yarbrough goes back to Thomas Yarbrough, Bath Co Kentucky 1783. I believe him to be the son of Mary Bailey and Randolph Yarbrough. Thomas was the father of John Yarbrough who Married Parthena Wigginton. They had 7 or more children. One was named Mary who was my grandmother. My father had was Joseph Weldon Bailey Newman b 1897-d 1987. What does the B stand for in John B's name? I have proof back to Thomas but the rest has been conected throuh Jackie P and Texan. The information I have did indicate that one or two of the family went out west. I would be most happy to share information that I have with you... perhaps we can fill in some of the gaps!

yarbrough family info

Posted: 17 Apr 2010 7:05PM GMT
I have been in touch with Texann but have not been able to contact her in about 3 years.Her e-mail bounces.
The B. in John B. is as yet unknown to me--some say it stands for Baily but I have not found the source of that rumor. If your Thomas was born in Bath Ky in 1783 could he be the brother of John B. born 1792? John B. had a son Thomas Jefferson born Greenup Ky March 30 1830. My John B. had a son James born 1820 in Indiana who had a son John Baily born 1846 in Oregon.Do you have a current address for Texann? What information do you want that I might have. The two main questions I have are John B."s parents and his middle name varified.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions