Search for content in message boards

Watts in Chesterfield Co, SC

Watts in Chesterfield Co, SC

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 6:41AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 3:06AM GMT
I am researching the descendants of Thomas Watts (1763-1841) and Lavinia Huntley 1770-aft 1850) of Anson Co, NC. Many of their descendants went to Chesterfield Co, SC. I descend from their son Thomas Henry Watts, but have been studying the entire family. Would love to share and compare with others who are part of this Watts family. Please contact me.
chollp@bellsouth.net

Jerome Darrel Watts

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 1:10PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2001 3:41AM GMT
I am searching for my great grandfather. I believe most of my Watts family came from Chesterfield or Kershaw. My grandfather was Gerome Darrell and he may have been a Jr. He married Ida Pigg who died at an early age leaving about 8 children. He married Ida's cousin Ella ?. They had about 8 children. I have most of the names. My grandfather died in 54? in RockHill, S.C. I will share all of the information I have.

Jerome Watts

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 1:42PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2001 3:41AM GMT
Cynthia' Just sent e-mail. It was returned. Contact me at JAB602@aol.com

WATTS IN CHESTERFIELD CO. SC

Posted: 11 Jun 2001 11:50AM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2002 5:05AM GMT
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE FOLLOWING ANCESTORS OF MINE?---EMILY JANE WATTS,RICHARD AUGUSTUS WATTS,MATILDA WATTS, FRANK WATTS, SIMEON WATTS,THEY ARE FROM THE TAXAHAW AREA IN LANCASTER CO. SC.----------THANKS. MYRA LUAN WATTS BERGSTROM--- RICHARD AUGUSTUS WATTS IS MY PATERNAL GRANDFATHER. EMILY IS HIS MOTHER. MATILDA IS EMILY'S MOTHER.FRANK AND SIMEON ARE EMILY'S BROTHERS.

Re: Watts in Chesterfield Co, SC

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 1:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Watts
I am looking for information on Burgess Dora Watts. She married Arthur Able and they had at least three daughters, Annie Virginia b. 5-31-1903, Iva and Erma. Annie was born in Chesterfield Co. SC. She married Richard Bostian in 1919 in Bennettsville SC.

Posted: 27 Feb 2005 12:35PM GMT
Surnames: WATTS
Were your Thomas WATTS and Lavinia HUNTLEY b in England? I have a William WATTS, father of Lavinia Sarah WATTS. She was b 1823 in Newington, Surrey. Lavinia's a fairly unusual name, so I wondered if there might be a link?
Thanks.

Re: Jerome Darrel Watts

Posted: 3 Dec 2005 1:23AM GMT
Edited: 3 Dec 2005 6:31PM GMT
My Greatgrandmother's name is elen pigg married john barkley. She was from wanye county tn. I believe she had a sister Ida.

Cynthia Porcher (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2005 3:03PM GMT
Surnames: Pigg, Watts, Hancock
Jerome Watts first married Ida Pigg. His second wife was Ella Hancock, who was Ida's cousin. Does your TN Pigg family have connections to Chesterfield Co, SC? chp

Posted: 16 Mar 2006 3:51PM GMT
Sorry, I had the wrong names I was writing.
Ellen pigg from wayne county TN. mother name Sarah jane(Scott) Pigg ,fathers name bill Pigg. ELLEN 'S siblings Fred/John henry/Jasper/mac/Billy/Delware/sallie/Vara/Liza ann.
Sorry, Lisa Kimble

Posted: 3 Dec 2013 3:43AM GMT
Thomas Watts is my 3rd great grandfather. William B. Jr., William B. Sr., Dudley Boyd, John Dudley, Thomas Henry, Thomas is my line. I am looking for proof that Thomas Henry and Thomas are related. So far I have not found any real proof. You can look at me on line William B Watts.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic