Search for content in message boards

Ette Belle Phillips Fulton

Ette Belle Phillips Fulton

Posted: 21 Nov 2010 1:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Ette Belle Phillips b. 20 Nov 1892 Miller Co., AR d. 22 Nov 1981 Faulkner Co., AR. Married Isaac Elisha Fulton 9 Apr 1908 in Cleburne Co., AR I would like any information on where Etta Belle might have been in the 1930 census. I am doing this research for a friend and I am stuck. Her husband Isaac is shown living with his parents with his 3 older sons but Etta is gone with her younger children, their daughter Oza being one... Isaac's marital status is listed as divorced. Was re-married by then? To whom? Where were they at? Thanks in Adavance...

Re: Ette Belle Phillips Fulton

Posted: 10 Jan 2011 9:02PM GMT
You may have already tried this, but have you searched for her by maiden name and then search her siblings and parents for that year. You may find her living with one of them.

Posted: 10 Jan 2011 9:53PM GMT
See, that is were we get stuck. I am trying to figure out her parents names and siblings. I have requested my friend get her death certificate and see if that takes us anywhere. I know that she later re-married (after 1930) and was living in California for a time and then moved back to AR where she died. Thanks for your reply!

Melissa

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 11:30PM GMT
My name is William Freeman, My mother is Oza. I'am the grandson of Isaac & etta Fulton. After they were divorced isaac did live his son ( william hardy, called bill & his wife lora belle ) in greenbrier arkansas. Isaac never remarried but Etta did. She married William Robert Sparkman (nicknamed Boone) they lived in arkansas until the early 1950s, they lived in McFarland California for a long time then moved to planeview ca. they had one son named Dewey. please let me know if this has helped or if i can help more. thanks. bfreeman747@yahoo.com

Posted: 1 Jan 2012 3:21AM GMT
Hi William! Thanks for responding! I was researching for your niece Angel Dawn Godwin (I know her name is different but for the life of me, I can't remember her real name). LOL
I think she was mainly looking for info on her dad but that was a brick wall for the most part.

Anyhoo, I put together quite an extensive history for her and sent it off. I don't have her email address anymore.
I do still have the family sheets I did for her... I am amazed I still have it! Would you like me to send it to you?

Melissa

Posted: 1 Jan 2012 3:27AM GMT
PS. You are one son of Oza's I didn't catch in my research! Sorry about that! :(

Posted: 23 Feb 2012 6:44PM GMT
Hi Melissa... Im William Gerald's daughter. I have done some extensive search on the my gr grandmother Etta Phillips. I located her in the Final Dawes Roll as part of the Five Civilized Cherokee Tribes. You can simply type in her name and review this information. Im in the process of establishing our lineage. Any information that you have would be helpful. I was told by my local tribal office that they no longer link you by percentage anymore but by descendants. Etta Phillips was of the Tahlequah Indian Reservation in Oklahoma. I am trying to reach that reservation to see if they are Federally recognized so that my family can apply for our enrollment number. I hope my information to you was helpful.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions