Search for content in message boards

Could someone please lookup the birth record of Arthur L. Hampton from Shoal Creek, Logan County, Arkansas

Could someone please lookup the birth record of Arthur L. Hampton from Shoal Creek, Logan County, Arkansas

Posted: 18 Mar 2004 9:52PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 5 Apr 2004 1:21PM GMT
Surnames: Hampton
Could someone please lookup the birth records for Arthur L Hampton.( my grandfather) He is the youngest child of Ott Hampton & Donnie B Hampton:
Arthur L. Hampton
born January 3, 1926
Shoal Creek, Logan County, Arkansas.
He died November 25, 1995 in Desoto, Missouri.

I need this info to proceed with his family line.

Re: Could someone please lookup the birth record of Arthur L. Hampton from Shoal Creek, Logan County, Arkansas

Posted: 20 May 2004 2:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Oct 2004 1:25AM GMT
Surnames: Hampton/Creekmore/Rotert/
I have the book "Logan County and Its History and Its people" and there is two pages of information on the Hampton family. If you would care to email me privately I will try to help. Even if I have to mail this information to you.
Shelia
schumley@sport.rr.com

Re: Could someone please lookup the birth record of Arthur L. Hampton from Shoal Creek, Logan County, Arkansas

Posted: 10 Jun 2004 4:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Anderson, Boring, Brashears, Bryson, Butler/Buttler, Campbell, Conner, Cooksey, Lindsey, Odell/Odel/Odle, Prather, Ray, Redding/Reden, Renaud/Reno, Scribner, Tipton, Ward, Woodliff/Woodlief
Have you managed to get any of the birth certificates you were looking for? Tried to email you but it keeps bouncing back. I'm way behind on lookups. It's been one family emergency after another the last two months. There is one file I'm working on for a lady my mom used to baby sit for who I think may be related to me and you both!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions