Search for content in message boards

Looking for Cones in Natuch,La

Looking for Cones in Natuch,La

Posted: 1 Feb 2010 11:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Need help with finding my great grandfather? Name is Joe Madison Cone born around the late 1800's in Natuch,La...His wife was Arzelia Kate Moss and they had several children which included my grandpa Roger Mac Cone married Alice Victoria Williams.This is all i know about them.They would never talk about family..My grandpa Roger was born in Houston,Texas Oct 11,1905.Any help or leads of where to look would great Joe got sick somewhere down the line and passed on so my granfather Roger took all his sibblings to raise.We dont have any names of his sibblings are where they came from.
Attachments:

Re: Looking for Cones in Natuch,La

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 4:07PM GMT
I don't know if I can assist you much on the Cone side, but I have been researching Arzelia Kate Moss' family side for a friend. Your post helped me find some additional info as to Arzelia.

contact me at lookingbackancestry@yahoo.com

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 4:51AM GMT
Surnames: Cone
Hello,
I haven't found out any info on Kate.Can or will you share your info with me?Im so interested in this genealogy but also so new to me. I start and get discouraged and quit again because of all the dead ends i hit...Guess i have to have lots of patience... Best Regards,
Gayelynn Cone

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 12:03PM GMT
If I can help with research on Moss, I have some information. I will try to help with your research. email me at lookingbackancestry@yahoo.com

Thanks Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic