Search for content in message boards

Conyers in British Guyana

Conyers in British Guyana

Posted: 29 Sep 2011 10:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have some photos of 4 children taken at the lusitana photographie gallery - julio a. siza, british guiana, georgetown, demerara and I believe they may be the children of Frank Albouy Conyers and Emily (nee Burrowes). My gtgrandfather was Edwin Fitzherbert Burrowes, brother of Emily.
The photos only had first names written on them and they are Emily, Frank, Lillie and Florance.
I would be interested to learn how many children Frank and Emily had and their names and I am happy to share the photos as well

Heather

Re: Conyers in British Guyana

Posted: 12 Dec 2011 9:38AM GMT
Surnames: Burrowes
Hi Heather - we share the same relative Edwin Fitzherbert George Burrowes of British Guyana and New Zealand - If you have not done so already, I suggest that you contact my brother Rob Burrowes and/or view hi website at www.burrowes.org - Rob has done considerable research on our family tree - take care - David Burrowes, Nelson, NZ eldest son of EFG Burrowes III - email davidnzl@xtra.co.nz

Re: Conyers in British Guyana

Posted: 8 Jun 2013 3:17PM GMT
Surnames: Burrowes
Herbert Stanley Burrowes is my husband's Gr Grandfather so Emily & Edwin are his @x gt Aunt & Uncle respectively. I would LOE if you could share the photograph of Emily's children.

Susan Hobkirk

maacpark@ntlworld.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic