Search for content in message boards

William Arthur Hinkley

William Arthur Hinkley

Della Marie Ratcliff (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hinkley
Looking for any info on William Arthur Hinkley. Born in Council, Adams, Idaho. He was married to Phyllis Marie Clark
born New Meadows, Adams, Idaho. We have verry little info on either person.

Re: William Arthur Hinkley

Posted: 12 Oct 2008 11:21PM GMT
I think your William Arthur Hinkley is my dad's father. I have he was born July 28, 19911 in Riggins, ID and died June 9, 1989 in Boise, ID. From what I know, he was first married to a Phyllis M Clark in 1939 in New Meadows, Adams, Idaho and had four children. I am told she died in a fire. He then married a Shirley Kluckhohn and they had six children. I'm connected through his second marriage. My dad doesn't really know anything else, but I have William's father listed as a Basil Hinkley and his mother as Janet or Jeannette Arbuckle, but I have no idea if that information is correct. Hope its helpful. If you know anything else I'd appreciate it if you could let me know because I'm looking for more information too.

Clare

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 9:39AM GMT
I believe we are related. My grandfathers name is William Arthur Hinkley,and my mother is Glenna. Glenna was raised in an orphanage outside of lewiston and lost touch with her siblings.I know Glenna has a sister named Della and a brother John,and a brother Ray. Please, if you have any information,let me know

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 3:47PM GMT
Do you know the name of Glenna's mother? William Hinkley was first married to a Phylis Clark. They had four kids, and I know one of them was named Ray C Hinkley. I might be able to help if I knew what kind of information you were looking for.

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 6:51PM GMT
Glenna Jean Hinkley Gray Fredenbergs mothers name was Phylis Marie Clark Hinkley.Phylis died due to complications of diabetes in a spokane hospital in 1963.Phylis had 5 kids: Thomas or tommy,being the oldest,Della Marie, Ray, John Allen, and Glenna. Della was marrid to Lewis Schrader and had 2 sons, that i know of. Johns last known address is North Dakota about 30 years ago. This is all the info. i know and Basil is correct. Im looking for all information on relatives. Thank you and my mother, Glenna is very excited to find out more.

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 7:34PM GMT
Well I guess that makes Glenna and my dad step-siblings. My dad is from William's second marriage. He doesn't remember meeting Glenna or her siblings, so I don't have any information on them. I do have some information on the children from William's second marriage (there were 6 kids including my dad) if you're interested or if you want more background on William's geneology.

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 7:50PM GMT
I am very interested. My mother always wanted a big family and here you are. Thank you so much. Are you the Clare Hinkley in Texas?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions