Search for content in message boards

Pierce Palmer/Mary Kirkland

Pierce Palmer/Mary Kirkland

Posted: 23 Jan 2002 6:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 May 2004 9:24PM GMT
Surnames: Palmer/Kirkland
Searching for information on this couple who married in Bossier Parish on August 13, 1846. Pierce was born in East Feliciana Parish in 1820. I have no information on Mary at all.

Update on Pierce Palmer/Mary Kirkland

Posted: 20 May 2002 2:39AM GMT
Edited: 4 May 2004 9:24PM GMT
Surnames: Palmer.Kirkland
Just located an item on the 1864 Bossier Parish tax lists which indicates the following:

P. A. Palmer (estate)...................$1.13

From this I assume Pierce has died. He was living at time of his father's death in 1853. Looking for info on him, his wife Mary Kirkland, and any descendants. Would also like to know where he is buried.

Re: Pierce Palmer/Mary Kirkland

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 1:57AM GMT
Surnames: Palmer, Davis, Gowen McLemore,
Hi
I believe that I may be realted to you I have an aunt Carrie also known as Caroline and an aunt Ella too as well as a Great Grandfather name Percy too. Please contact me with your contact information Mr. Calvin Palmer, thanks.

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 2:19AM GMT
Surnames: Davis,Palmer,McLemore,Gowen,
My grandmother Vivian and her three sisters Ella Laura, Edna, and Ethel's mother and fathers name was Mary and Percy.

Posted: 15 Jul 2012 7:22PM GMT
Surnames: Palmer, Kirkland
Since my original posting, I have learned that Pierce and Mary Kirkland Palmer had at least three children: Philip born 1849, Mary E. born 1855 and Julia A born 1858. I have not been able to find any further information on them. I would appreciate any leads anyone might have.

Posted: 7 Jul 2013 1:41AM GMT
I may have info on Mary Kirkland in Bossier. My great grandmother Sarah Caroline Kirkland Mitchell seems to be her sister. They were children of Julius A. Kirkland and Mary Boatner Kirkland and there were several more siblings. I have the plats map from their land in Bossier and some info on Kirklands. I am trying to research them too but have just started. Please contact me and I will share what i have.
Sheri Mitchell
(Sarah Caroline Kirkland MItchell and Robert A. Mitchell)

Posted: 7 Jul 2013 1:48PM GMT
Sheri: We are looking at the same families. Please contact me direct at morgan.gayle@gmail.com. I don't have much going forward, but I do have information on the Palmer families. Thanks.
Gayle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic