Search for content in message boards

MATHENY, WATKINS, LAW

MATHENY, WATKINS, LAW

jerry thomas MATHENY (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MATHENY, WATKINS, LAW
Searching for any link to birth place of William L. MATHENY born in KY 1871 moved to Weakley Co. ? Was married to Nina MATHENY who died in early 1900s they had 4 children, Ada MATHENY who married Will SEARCY at age 15 from Lake Co. TN, Jenny (Virginia?) MATHENY who married Ed STROUP(S) in Weakley Co., Vennie MATHENY who married Dick LAW who farmed at Orr Springs in Weakley Co., Tommy Lester MATHENY who married Corrine LOVELL first marriage they had 2 children who were J. W. MATHENY & Mary Elizabeth MATHENY then 2nd wife was Brooksie Lucille WATKINS from Greenfield, TN. Would also like to find William L. MATHENY's father, mother, brothers or sisters whose names i do not know. Will share any/all information from William L. MATHENY to present date

Family History

E Auld (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Laws, Scott
Looking for any one with a connection to a William F. Laws married to Johni. They had a daughter name Corine who married Tommie Scott. They all farmed in Weakley county Tenn. Corine was born around the turn of the century.

Re: Family History

Posted: 9 Sep 2012 7:02AM GMT
Surnames: Laws
Hi, I seen your post looking for anyone with ties to the Laws family of Weakley county, Tenn.
My Great Grand Father was William F. Laws married to Johnnie Nettie Tibbs. Ordell one of there sons is my Grandfather, I didnt know him since he passed in 1955 when my Dad was just 16. Yes, Corine is Ordell's sister. I see the name Auld at the top of your post. Are you related to John C. Auld who I that had married Corine before he was killed at Pearl Habor? My email address is slaws61@gmail.com I live in AZ.
Steve W Laws
per page

Find a board about a specific topic