Search for content in message boards

Anna McNulty of Scranton, PA

Anna McNulty of Scranton, PA

Annette R. Mitchell-Stanton (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2000 9:58AM GMT
I am looking for information on my grandmother. She was born in Scranton to Anna Lynn McNulty and John McNulty. There was 4 other siblings: Leo, John, Helen and Terence. I have bits pieces of infomation but nothing seems to connect. Thank you

leo mcnulty

Posted: 6 Oct 2000 7:11AM GMT
Edited: 29 Apr 2003 11:26AM GMT
I don't know if this is a help but i my family is from the scranton area and in 1971 or 1972 i remember a leo mcnulty's funeral being listed in our church announcements. that church was st. mary's of mt carmel on chestnut street in dunmore pa (a small neighboring town in scanton)

McNulty, Leo

Annette (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2000 2:15PM GMT
Leo McNulty who died in Scranton in 1971 was my Fathers uncle, my Grandmothers older brother. I appreciate the info, but I am more interested in his mother and father, Anna Lynn McNulty and John McNulty. Some of the info I have been able to put together about them is they came to this country in 1887.

leo mcnulty

mary (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2000 5:55PM GMT
my grandmother was ellen mcnulty she married donald madigan. Her parents were james thomas mcnulty and roseanne o'neil. Ellen was born in baltimore in 1899.Both of her parents were born in limerick, Ireland. I don't know of siblings yet.

DOHANE INFO

KATHY MCNULTY (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2000 4:20PM GMT
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER INFO ON LEO MCNULTY.WAS HE ALSO MARRIED TO ALICE BAKER
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP

DO YOU HAVE INFO

KATHY MCNULTY (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2000 4:20PM GMT
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER INFO ON LEO MCNULTY.WAS HE ALSO MARRIED TO ALICE BAKER
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP

Leo McNulty

Annette (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2000 9:13AM GMT
Leo A. McNulty was born either 1895 or 1896. He died July 1971. The only one I show him married to is Mary. His parent were Anna Lynn and John D. McNulty, Both from Ireland. Hope that helps.

leo mary

annette (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2001 11:16PM GMT
can i ask you where you saw that leo and mary where married? as that is the name of my mom and dad!they where from baltimore md
if you can will you please e-mail
thank you k
per page

Find a board about a specific topic