Search for content in message boards

George Washington Parsons

George Washington Parsons

Posted: 25 Jun 2008 4:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Would like to know who the parents of George Washington Parsons was, he was born on 12/27/1787 in Virginia and later moved to Tennessee, any information would be helpful. He married Margaret "Peggy" Fisher in 1811 in Tennessee.

Thanks
Judy Parsons Chapman

Re: George Washington Parsons

Posted: 4 Jul 2008 2:50PM GMT
George Washington Parson was died 11/16/1842 in Bedford, TN
His father, Thomas Parson born 1747 in Lunenburg Va and died in 1824 in Bedford TN.
His mother, Elizabeth Sparks was born in 1850.

Maragret Fisher, his wife was in 1793, died 1854 in Bedford VA.
Her father, Michael fisher was born 1766 in Berks, Pa and died in 1833 also in Bedford TN.
Her mother, Christinia Ehrenhart, born 1764 in Germantown, Pa and also died in 1830 in Bedford TN.

Hope this helped.
Joyce1812va@aol.com

Posted: 5 Jul 2008 4:14PM GMT
WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHO THOMAS PARSONS PARENTS WERE

Posted: 5 Jul 2008 4:17PM GMT
NO other information found .

Posted: 12 Jan 2013 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: Parsons, Fisher
George Washington Parsons was my third great grandfather. His wife Margaret Fisher was the daughter of Michael and Christiana Earnhart Fisher. Fisher was a Lutheran minister who came to Bedford County TN to start a Lutheran church. I have more information if you need it.

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 1:51PM GMT
Any information would be helpful. Which one of his children is your line from? My line is from his son George W. Parsons.

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 2:10PM GMT
Surnames: Parsons Fisher
My gg grandfather was George Washington Parsons, Jr. and my great grandfather was Mike Fisher Parsons. We have a number of George Washington Parsons, Jr.'s papers. He was a large landowner and also a justice of the peace in Bedford county, TN. We have a document appointing him to that position in 1864 signed by Andrew Johnson, then Military Governor of Tennessee.

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 2:25PM GMT
My great grandfather was John Crittington Parsons. Would like to have copies of anything you have

Posted: 25 Jul 2013 2:36AM GMT
I have not taken the time to scan the items, but will do so in the future and post to the family tree (McManus/Mabry) or will send to you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions