Search for content in message boards

Samuel Emmit (Bob) Wascom

Samuel Emmit (Bob) Wascom

Posted: 4 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Oct 2001 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: WASCOM, STURGES, NOBLE, COTTON, SLOCUM
I am researching my grandfather's ancestors. He was known as "Bob" Wascom but his name was Samuel Emmitt Wascom. He was a Baptist preacher and was married to Florence Sturges. He died in 1938 and is buried at Salem Cemetery in Watson. I have a lot of information on some of the Wascoms and the SLocums that has been sent to me by other researchers. I will gladly share information. Thanks.
Eunice Boucher
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Oct 2001 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: WASCOM, SLOCUM, PIERSON, STURGES, NOBLE
Hi. I have a lot of information on the Wascoms that other people have sent me. I have not done the research myself so I am not familiar enough with all the names to give you right now but I will be happy to share what I have. Do you have PAF or any genealogy software? I think it would be easier to send you a gedcom file. Please email me privately at euniceboucher@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Eunice Boucher
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2002 6:55AM GMT
Surnames: Wascom, Graham
Hello,
I'm trying to put some family together so any help or suggestions would be great.
My GGGgrandparents were -
Ishom George Graham 1810-1881 buried in Salem Graveyard, Livinston Parish, LA married to -
Eliza Jane Wascom 1824-1903 buried in Salem also.
They were married 1843 Washington Parish ?
They had 10 children-
A.J.(Jasper)
Henry James
J.W.
Ellen Susanna (Liza)
Francis Lenora (Node)
William W.
Ebb. Jackson ( my next direct line)
John D.
Newton Jackson
Ishom George (Tinker)
Would love to know more about Eliza's parents and even furthur back.
I can share some info.
Thanks, Vicki

Re: Wascoms FROM BOGALUSA

Posted: 8 Jun 2003 6:33AM GMT
HI. FOUND YOUR MESSAGE FROM A FEW YRS. BACK ON ANCESTRY & WAS HOPING YOUR INFO. ON ANY WASCOMS WAS STILL AVAILABLE, MY MOTHER WAS CLEO WASCOM AND I JUST STARTED TRACING HER ROOTS. SHE DECENDS FROM THE CRAWFORD/PENTON LINE AND MARRIED INTO THE ODOM/DAVIS SIDE. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS MY KIN FOLKS ARE SHY ON INFO!!! thanks much.LINDA

Re: Wascom/LA

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 8:08PM GMT
Hello my name is rosalie wascom the grand daughter of beatrice wascom my familyis all buried at salem graveyard also I don't know most of them but think we may be kin. leave a e mail address.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic