Search for content in message boards

Frank Cassidy family

Frank Cassidy family

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 6:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Dec 2012 7:01PM GMT
I am looking for a decendent of Frank Paul Cassidy, born 2-10-1887, died 12-23-1958. Have something they may want.

Re: Frank Cassidy family

Posted: 26 Dec 2012 6:16PM GMT
Could you tell me more about Frank, such as place of birth and death, and his parents name.

Mary

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 5:46PM GMT
If you have info about Frank cassidy,would you by any chance have info on Ken cassidy a nephew of Frank.thanks TomR

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 5:07AM GMT
I have several Cassidy's in my family, and many with the same given names, if I knew who the parents of Frank is I maybe able to tell you if they are in my family tree. We may or may not have a connection. My mother was a Cassidy, her father Wm and he was the youngest of ten siblings and one of them had a son Francis.

Mary

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 4:50PM GMT
Surnames: Roberts,Cassidy,OBrien
Thanks for the reply.
I am perticulary interested in Andrew Cassidy of Schroon,Essex county NY. One of his brother or son "Frank" lived in Mechanicville,saratoga county,NY. Kenneth E. lived with Frank for a short while, I did find Kenneth In Saratoga springs 1940 census.I am particularly intrested in Kenneth, Again thanks for the come back, Wishing you a Better New year.. TomR

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 5:03PM GMT
I don't know what happened to my Francis that was the son of Felix Cassidy, whom was born in Scotland, and whom immigrated to and settled with his parents in Luzerne County, PA. After Felix died in 1929, I lost tract of his wife and children one of them being Frank. Whether Frank ended up in N.Y. I don't know as I have not worked on his family in years. Felix brother Thomas had a grandson named Frank, who had many many children, and I am in contact with one of those Children. This Frank lived and died in Patton, PA., while the child I am in contact with lives near Pittsburg, PA. So if we do have a connection, I am thinking if maybe through Felix, however I don't know of an Andrew currently.
Your welcome. Have a great New Year.

Mary

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 1:16AM GMT
My Frank is actual the son of Thomas. His middle name is Kenneth. I don't find a Kenneth as a nephew at this time.

Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions