Posted: 24 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for genealogy info on Hendrix family

HENDRIX in York Co. PA

Posted: 30 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jan 2004 6:34PM GMT
Surnames: HENDRIX, KLINEFELTER
I have Joshua H. HENDRIX,1814-1853. He married Susanna/Susan KLINEFELTER. Joseph Adam HENDRIX 1836-1907, son of Joshua and Susanna is my g gf. Joshua had another son James H. HENDRIX b. 1838. I have very little information on James H. HENDRIX. Do these names sound familar to you. Marysue

Hendrix research

Roger Hendrix (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hendrix
I have Hendrix family research dating back to 1662. Let me know what line you are seeking and I can see if a connection exists. Have much more depending on various other related families, i.e. Halls, Hackworth's, Webb's, Haney's, etc. My line is spelled 'Hendrix' back to ca. 1775, prior to that it was 'Hendricks'.
Posted: 13 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 1:12PM GMT
My great-grandfather was Thomas Mack Sylvester Hendrix,b.06051864,d.09131938 in Lafayette County Florida. I have no information on his family. He married Ava Sessions. There may be a connection with the Joseph Jasper Hendrix family but that is presently conjecture. We think his family came from around the Dothan, Al., area
BUT!!!!!!! If you have any info, please let me know. Thanks, Carolyn
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 May 2004 2:44PM GMT
Surnames: Hendrickson, Hendricks, Hendrix, Hendrixson
I have an extensive data base on the lines from Albertus Hendrickson, immigrant from Holland Feb 1662. I have lines from most of his children. Please e-mail me.

Re: Hendrix

Posted: 19 Jul 2002 12:49AM GMT
Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a Fred Willis Hendrix I don't know where he was born but it was about 1890-1900. I know that he married and died in Southern MO.

Thank you for any help you can give

Jeremy

Re: HENDRIX in York Co. PA

Posted: 5 Jan 2003 12:43AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2006 10:04PM GMT
Susan Klinefelter was daughter of Joseph Klinefelter(Kleinfelder) and Margaret Albright.

Re: Hendrix research

Kathy Brink (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2003 12:00AM GMT
Hi - my name is Kathy Brink and my gr gr grandfather is Joseph (A.?) Hendrix, who was born in PA and ended up in IL. Don't know who his parents are, but he married Amanda Potter in Adams Co., IL. Do you have any info on him? Thanks.

Kathy

Posted: 14 Sep 2003 4:06AM GMT
Edited: 14 Sep 2003 5:58AM GMT
Surnames: Hendrix, Hendrixson, Hendricks, Hendrickson
I am a Hendrickson, researching the same mix of surnames.
My gr-grandparents were born in Beaver Co. PA, John S.
"Hendrix"/Hendricks/Hendrickson born Sept. 1805,
married Mary Ann Ross. John died 9 Feb. 1805 in Hancock
Co. KY at (Dukes, KY) parent were Ainaniah and Catherine
Hendrix. Had seven children, Angeline (b.PA), MaryAnn Catherine (b. New Albany/Floyd Co.IN), John Wm (b.22 May 1835) on Corn Island/Spencer Co IN; Mahala, Theodor F, Harriet H, and Samuel Washington (My grandfather)b. 27 July 1850(Daviess Co. KY). John Wm. spelled his name Hendrixson due to a family dispute. I just found one of his heirs in early 1990's and got much info and 2 old 1890's photos from her. *I am in touch with a lady in Daviess Co.
KY. who was a Hendrickson. Haven't yet made a connection
but am hopeful as I am with you.* Anyone with info or any
that I can provide, please e-mail me. Am pretty much up
against a brick wall. Jo Ann Rice

Posted: 21 Feb 2004 9:33PM GMT
I am looking for the family of Nathan/Nathaniel Hendrix born approx. 1785-1790. Had a son Alson, born in Indiana in 1824.
I think he may have been in Perry Township, Johnson Co., Ark in 1840. he was my gggrandfather. I need help with this family, I cannot find anything.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic