Search for content in message boards

Hello Anybody Out There!!!

Hello Anybody Out There!!!

Posted: 18 Feb 2006 5:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sale, Seui
Help! Does anyone have any information of my family bloodline? My grandfather's surname was "Sale". He raised his family in Mapusaga, Am.Samoa. He was born in Western Samoa of six siblings. His parents were said to have been one the the first samoan methodist missionairies sent to New Guinea back in the 1800's. His sister's maiden name was "Seui".
Am I a "Sale" or "Seui"? Does anyone out there know who I am?

Re: Hello Anybody Out There!!!

Pani (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2006 6:34PM GMT
Surnames: Sale, Seui, Simeauli, Seleni, Filemoni, Ah Kogi, Pepelaulo
I am trying to find my family. We are of the Sale bloodline. My father was samoan... born in 1933 Faleniu, death: 12/1998. His father Elikapo Sale II was from Upolu but later grew up in Savaii. If you could help us. . . my grandfather Elikapo II had only 1brother and 4 sisters. Their parent names were Elikapo Sale Simeauli I and Epenesa Pepelauolo.
Names of his siblings are as follows:
Elikapo, Leiluakava, Ema, Fa'aleiloa, Ane, Simotu.
It is said that our last name may have been "Seui" instead of "Sale". At this point, I really don't know who we are. . . most of our upbloodline have passed on.

If you have any information please contact me @ bonnbonn1976@aol.com

Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Tofa,

Posted: 4 Mar 2006 4:13PM GMT
Surnames: SALE
Talofa/Hello:

Are you familiar with the surnames:

EPENESA? GALUMALEMANA? MOEA'I? SAVEA? TAGALOA? Just to name a few.

You really need to speak to someone (in your family) that would know the "oral history" of the "aiga/extended family". The surnames above are only a few surnames associated with the name Elikapo SALE.

Before you research anyone in your family, ask the eldest or someone familiar with SALE family lines (keep it short and have serveral visits) and - please - it's always best to work backwards. You'll find yourself moving forwards quicker. That is why we love older lineages because there's more mystery, more adventure, more family!

Elikapo SALE line is too new and that line leads into a BIGGER tree with many dignified names - check further and have FUN!

Manuia/Regards,
Manaia
~=~=~=

Posted: 27 Dec 2013 6:43AM GMT
Would you be able to give some information of the name Galumalemana. I was doing a search on my great grandmother and the name Galumalemana as next to her first name.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic