Search for content in message boards

Westcott, Rowell, Demaiffe, Radue, Howard

Westcott, Rowell, Demaiffe, Radue, Howard

Susan Tortorici (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 1999 6:16PM GMT
Looking for any information concerning these families in the Oconto, Brown counties. Rowells from Green Bay or Fort Howard as well as Demaiffes. Westcotts from Gibson, Little Suamico and Abrams. Radue(Raduge) are also a mystery and are from the same areas. Help.

Rowell, Oconto WI

Posted: 27 May 2000 8:44PM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2002 3:42PM GMT
I am related to the Rowells in Oconto, WI. My father was one of the son's born to Louisa and Hiram Rowell. Louisa had two sisters, Martha and Rose and one brother Otto born 1888 - 1948. My father was one of eight children. My Aunt Evelyn and her husband John Zima still live in Oconto as does my fathers brother Harvey and wife Alma, they gave the family farm to their son Michael. I can give you my mothers email address if you like if you want to find out more information about the family.

Suzanne (Rowell)Shaw

Rowells

Sue Tortorici (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2000 8:31AM GMT
I would love her e-mail address. I am excited that you replied and hope to stay in touch. My mother's mother was a Rowell, Nora Rowell. Please feel free to e-mail me at tortorici1@yahoo.com.

Re: Rowell, Oconto WI

winfield rowell (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2004 10:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi' all of the rowells are my relation in that area. my father was Hosea allen Rowell

Re: Rowells

Winfield R Rowell (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2004 12:30AM GMT
Hi! My name Winfield Robert Rowell I live in Iron Mountain MI.
The Nora Rowell that you speek of is my aunt.. She was my fathers sister My fathers name was Hosea Allen Rowell sr.
His fathers name was Oscer and mother was Bertha (Raduge) Rowell My great granddad and ggmom were Caleb and Phoebe(Hale)Rowell All of the Rowells in that area are related to me. Ida Mae, Mary W., Melva, Clara, Edgar,Alvin,(dad Hosea) Lea, I don't know a John A. my da told me that Lea died very young age. thank you
Win Rowell
email: is winrowell@hotmail.com
&/or win@lightningcomputers.com BY<<<<<<<<<

Re: Rowells

Susan Tortorici (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2004 1:52PM GMT
Hi, Winfred! My mother is Audrey Westcott, Nora was her mother! My mother is still alive (76) and will be so excited to hear that you have contacted me. I have several relatives doing research and its always exciting to hear from someone related to us. Please e-mail me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic