Search for content in message boards

John Mitchell

John Mitchell

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 2:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Oct 2012 2:50PM GMT
Surnames: Mitchell, Jordan, Brown
I am looking for any documented connect between John Mitchell and his father Job Mitchell.

John Mitchell 08/21/1751 in Scarborough, Cumberland, Maine, married to Sarah Jordan 1752 -1827 Raymond, Maine.

Job Mitchell 1720-1776, married to Susanna Brown 1722-?

Thanks for any help!!

Kelley

Re: John Mitchell

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 11:56PM GMT
Kelley...have lots of info. Glad to connect with you. Marrid to Alba Jr.'s son.
Linda

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 12:54AM GMT
Surnames: Mitchell, Jordan, Brown
Hi Linda! My mother, Faye Mitchell (Dolan) is Alby's cousin. She says they always called him Alby not Alba. She also knows Evelyn and says Evelyn would remember her, and that Alby and Evelyn had very good-looking boys!

I am trying to find something "official" that will document the link/connect between John Mitchell and his father, Job Mitchell, but I'm not having any luck. I'd love any info you would be willing to share.

Kelley

Posted: 27 Oct 2012 6:34PM GMT
Kelly,,sorry to infom you that Evie just lost another son. Charles Franklin Mitchell passed away on Oct.25 2012. He lived in Florida. I just had extensive surgery yesterday and are home recuperating so will e-mail more when I feel up to it. Linda

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 5:02PM GMT
Linda, I am so sorry to hear Charles Franklin passed, and of your surgery. I had a fairly major surgery last week and my mother flew in from Tampa to stay with me, so I do understand about the recuperation! Rest and get well soon. I look forward to hearing from you,

Kelley

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 10:19AM GMT
Did you get your connection for John? I just signed in and saw the pictures you have entered. Awesome. How did you get the one for Jordan and Martha McLucas?

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 2:58PM GMT
My mother and her grandmother were very close, and while "all the other kids wanted stuff,' my mother used to hound her about relatives, genealogy. She gave my mom many photos! The ones I added are what my mom brought with her this trip. She said she has others she'll send later.

Posted: 12 Nov 2013 6:09AM GMT
do have quite a bit of info and am still trying to put it all on line. Please let me know what you need.Linda.
So sorry I am writing so late. Are you still trying to get info on John and his dad Job.?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions