Search for content in message boards

Blair Photo

Blair Photo

Anne Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2002 10:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Blair
While researching my own family I recently came across a site that had an old photo listed of a man named Francis Blair. I think that it said that he served in the Civil War. I just love old photos so I thought I'd pass this info along. You may contact me at anne_anderson74@hotmail.com and I will give you the address of the site where I saw it if you are interested.

Re: Blair Photo

Barbara L Scott-Preston (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2002 7:00AM GMT
Surnames: Blair/Larrick
Hi, I am also researching the Blair line of my ancestors. What I have been told is that my line goes back to James Blair and Sarah Annesley and also Samuel Blair in the 1820's in Belfast, Ireland. My grgrandmother(father's mother's mother) was Margaret Jane Blair-Larrick. Her father was John Blair. Would love to go to the websites you came across, especially the photos.
Sincerely,
Barbara

Posted: 20 Jun 2002 12:18AM GMT
Yes, I'm Interested....My grandma was a Blair
Joanne

Posted: 21 Jul 2002 1:59AM GMT
please send me the web site also
tks

Posted: 9 Aug 2002 1:53AM GMT
Edited: 3 Sep 2003 11:06PM GMT
I would also like the web page to see the photo my husband is from a blair linein WV

Betty (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2002 8:45PM GMT
Please send me the web site if you still have it.
B

Posted: 7 Apr 2003 8:34PM GMT
Surnames: Blair
if you still have the web site i would appreciate it. I've been searching every avenue with no luck so far.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions