Search for content in message boards

looking for birth mother janet mack

looking for birth mother janet mack

janet truitt (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2003 3:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
i was born 9/15/1961 in a native hospital in anchorage alaska . i think my birth moms name is janet mack. she was a friend of my adopted mom ruth truitt. if any info please email me at krishunley@aol.com

Re: looking for birth mother janet mack

kpdandy (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2003 4:02PM GMT
Alaska provides copies of original birth certificates to adult adoptees. With the name of the parent on the original birth certificate, apply to Bureau of Indian Affairs (Juneau Area Office) for a CDIB (Certificate Degree of Indian Blood) and information about the tribe (village) of origin. Ask BIA to give you the address of the Tribal/Village Council office for the tribe to which you belong. Ask also for the name/address of the ANCSA regional and village corporations for that tribe. Contact the tribal council and appropriate native corporations for information about your birth family. Since most villages are small, this should give you a solid lead to family members.

Re: looking for birth mother janet mack

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 5:42PM GMT
You have been found....for all you out there looking...don't give up....now it is 2012 and we are a family that has been united...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions