Search for content in message boards

MANDY COULTER MD WILLIAM W. HILL WASH,CO KY.

MANDY COULTER MD WILLIAM W. HILL WASH,CO KY.

PATRICIA HILL (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COULTER, HILL, BIRD, SKIMMERHORNE
I AM TRYING TO FIND INFO ON THE PARENTS AND SIBLINGS OF MY GRANDFATHER JAMES HARRISON HILL.I HAVE A COPY OF HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE THAT STATES HIS PARENTS WERE WILLIAM W. HILL AND MANDY COULTER.IT ALSO SAYS THAT WILLIAM AND MY GRANDFATHER WERE BORN IN INDIANA BUT THAT MANDY WAS FROM WASHINGTON COUNTY KY.MY GRANDFATHER WAS BORN IN 1876 AND DIED IN 1912.IF ANY ONE HAS ANY INFORMATION THAT WOULD HELP ME I WOULD BE EVER GRATEFUL. ALSO. LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMEONE NAMED SKIMMERHORNE WHO MD.J.FRANK BIRD.J FRANK WOULD BE MY G G G GRANDFATHER.HAVE A COPY OF MY G G GRANDFATHERS DEATH CERT.STATES JFRANK AND R--SKIMMERHORNE AS PARENTS, ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU,PATRICIA HILL.

EMAIL IS :KITTYKEEPER2K@AOL.COM

Re: MANDY COULTER MD WILLIAM W. HILL WASH,CO KY.

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 8:49PM GMT
Edited: 24 Nov 2001 8:07PM GMT
Surnames: Hill, Yocum, Woodward, Searcy,
My g.g. grandfather is a brother to Wm. Wallace Hill. I have a cute little story to tell you about how Mandy and "Wall" met.
Elijah Hill and Susannah Yocum are my gr. gr. grandparents. I would like to know Elijah's parent's names.

Re: MANDY COULTER MD WILLIAM W. HILL WASH,CO KY.

Posted: 24 Jul 2006 1:21AM GMT
I am researching the Coulter family. I have a William Wallace Hill b 10-11-1831, d. 1907 m. Amanda Green Coulter b 1849 d 1905 dau of Harrison Coulter and Elizabeth Cook Leonard. Harrison is my g-g-g-grandfather. If you have any info on this side of the family I would like to exchange info with you. Thanks Jean email jean h15366@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions