Search for content in message boards

Looking for a Cook in Alberta Canada

Looking for a Cook in Alberta Canada

E J Cook (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 2000 10:53AM GMT
If you are aware of or are from Alberta, please feel free to contact me. I am looking for my Mother and or any other relatives.

Re: Cooks from Alberta

Blaine E Miller (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jul 2000 8:08PM GMT
As I write this, I hold in my hands, the family history of the Cook family, that started in New Brunswick, Canada, and most of them now live in southern Alberta.

my email is miller1@netcom.ca

There is a family reunion in Sackville, New Brunswick, from August 2nd to the 6th. If you email me during that time, I can get back to you with more information.

Blaine Eric Miller

Cooks in Alberta

Posted: 17 Nov 2000 8:52PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:26PM GMT
My mother-in-law's maiden name is Cook and her parents were both from Indiana. They settled in Alberta and had 7 kids. What names are you looking for?

Cooks in Canada

Bonnie Devlin (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2000 2:51PM GMT
To Wendy, thanks for the reply. However, my grandparents are from Scotland, so I'm afraid it's not the same Cooks. I don't have any names except the name I was given at birth - Elizabeth Joyce. And, I know that my father was an officer in the Royal Canadian Air Force. Any info from anyone is greatly appreciated.
Posted: 18 Nov 2000 3:59PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:26PM GMT
Bonnie, I hope you don't mind a personal question, but did your father survive the war? The reason I ask is that I donated a book to the Saskatchewan Genealogical Society which contained names, pictures information on RCAF members killed during WW2.

Cooks in Canada

Bonnie Devlin (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2000 4:05PM GMT
Wendy, I don't know if he survived, but I do know that his surname was not Cook and I don't know what it was. Thanks for trying.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions