Search for content in message boards

W. Vernon Ford

W. Vernon Ford

Alice Norris (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ford
Searching for information on W. Vernon Ford, Albemarle Co. buried at St. Paul's Church, Ivy, VA. His tombstone reads:
W. Vernon Ford, son of the late Charles Ford of England, 3rd son of 1st Varonet (Baronet?), B. 1847, m. 1878, d. June 4, 1888. Any descendants out there?

re: W. Vernon Ford

Susan Bainbridge (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ford, Bainbridge, Price
My gGrandmother was married to him! Her name was Lydia Harper Price. He died and she then married Frederick Freeman Bainbridge with whom she had two children (Constance and FFBII- my grandfather). I never heard of any other siblings. Her 2nd husband died when her children were young. She most have had feelings of some sort for Vernon Ford because she changed her son's middle name to Vernon or Ford. A huge spat ensued when he had it changed back when he became an adult. Because of her previous marriage to Ford she was able to be presented in the English court with her daughter.
How are you affilated with V. Ford? I would love to hear from you. Susan

re: W. Vernon Ford

Posted: 7 Dec 2004 1:29AM GMT
Im looking for an S. Bainbridge that posted a message 2001 regarding a box of family photos found cleveland ohio.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions