Search for content in message boards

Saltillo Mexico

Saltillo Mexico

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 5:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Maldonado
I am looking for information on names of Haciendas in Saltillo Mexico back in 1910. My grandmother Isabel Maldonado's mother Telesfora Maldonado worked at a hacienda for a German family in 1910. It is a crucial part of finding out who was my great grandfather, father to Isabel Maldonado. I was told by family that the Haciendas name could have been La Aventura or something like it. Please if anyone can help I would be appreciative.

Re: Saltillo Mexico

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 7:12AM GMT
Let me know if this is her

Telesfora Maldonado Flores
28 Jan 1870

Father : Florencio Maldonado
Mother: Apolonia Flores

Thanks!

Osvaldo del Bosque
Attachments:

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 11:55PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Cardenas,Carranza,Cuellar,Garza
Where can I find civil registration of births; looking for November of 1900.
Des

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 12:29AM GMT
Are you asking on Ancestry.com or are you asking on how to find them in Mexico? I am looking for the same for my grandmother.

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 12:36AM GMT
if you are looking for records for the state of coahuila this would be the place to start, keep in mind that you will only be able to find records for birth certificates (about 1900 forward) and not church baptism records. (1500 - 1932) let me know if you want me to try to find some names.

http://www.registrocivilcoahuila.gob.mx/Portal/Solicitud/Nac...

Posted: 2 Nov 2010 4:43PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: CARDENAS,CARRANZA,DE LA GARZA,CUELLAR,CASTRO
I just tried to use the link and was no getting anywhere fast. I am trying to find Frederick Cardenas born Nov 24 1899/1900 in Coahuila. My Great Grandfather said his family was from Saltillo. He said they had a ranch out in the country but lived in Saltillo.
His Father:Manuel Cardenas Cuellar and Mother: Gudelia(maria del rosario) Carranza Castro.
They were married in San Jose, Cuatro Cienegas.
Manuel's from Villa General Zepeda, villa ocampo.
Gudelia's from Cuatro Cienegas.
I just have had bad luck with finding a birth record.
Can you help?
Des

Posted: 3 Nov 2010 5:03AM GMT
i found something for Manuel Cardenas Cuellar, but not for Fredrick, i'll keep looking

Manuel Cardenas Cuellar
DOB 20 May 1875
SAN FRANCISCO DE ASIS,GENERAL CEPEDA,COAHUILA,MEXICO,
Father: Daniel Cardenas,
Mother: Francisca Cuellar
Paternal Grandfather Pedro Cardenas
Paternal Grandmother Dolores Flores
Maternal Grandfather Manuel Cuellar
Maternal Grandmother Benigna Fonseca

if this are your relatives let me tell you that i found a ton!! of info about them, brothers, sisters, grandparents and other families with records and baptism documents that date back to the 1700, let me know

Posted: 3 Nov 2010 2:19PM GMT
Surnames: CARDENES,CUELLAR,CARRANZA,CASTRO,DE LA GARZA
Please let me know what you found.
Des

Cardenas y Carranza in Saltillo Mexico

Posted: 8 Dec 2010 3:13PM GMT
Surnames: Cárdenas,Páez,Galván,Requena,Gil,Gómez,Leyba,Pinilla,Latur,Ávila,López,Candamo,Orozco,Olmo
Were you able to find anything about Gudelia Carranza? I'm still looking but I have no idea were to look. Since my G-Grandfather said he lived in Saltillo as a boy and the family had a ranch with horses out in the Country.

As for the family dating back to the 1700's can i get that information? I'm going back to the 1500's with the Cardenas family.
Des

Re: Cardenas y Carranza in Saltillo Mexico

Posted: 8 Dec 2010 6:51PM GMT
Surnames: Avila Rodriguez
Hello Des,

I noticed in your surnames you have Avila, my Grand fathers name was Tiofelo Avila Rodriguez. His mother was Marina Avila and her Mother was Francisca Armenda. Would you have any relations to these people or birth records? Thank You Maria
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions