Search for content in message boards

Photo John & Clara Crawford, Missouri, turn of century

Photo John & Clara Crawford, Missouri, turn of century

Posted: 19 Oct 2002 10:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Mar 2006 10:07PM GMT
I have an old photograph of a man & woman taken at Thomson Studio in Kansas City, Mo. probably around the turn of the century. On the back is written "John & Clara Crawford".

Re: Photo John & Clara Crawford, Missouri, turn of century

Posted: 20 Oct 2002 9:30PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2003 12:48AM GMT
Surnames: CRAWFORD
PLEASE SEND ME THE PICTURE OF JOHN & CLARA CRAWFORD I AM BEBE WRAY CRAWFORD-LACKEY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER OF MORTEN RAMIE CRAWFORD & BERTHA MAE TEDFORD MY FATHER'S PARENTS ARE WILLIS .S. CRAWFORD & MELVINA JANE MECUM, WILLIS IS THE SON OF JOSEPH CRAWFORD & MELISSA SULLIVAN, WERE FROM MISSOURI OR KANSAS,& POSSIBLE HAD ROOTS FROM PA. WE ARE STUCK ON JOSEPH & MELISSA, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT JOSEPH'S FATHER'S NAME IS JOHN CRAWFORD ACCORDING TO WHAT WE HAVE SEEN IN SOME OF THE RECORDS. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT BEBEWRAY72@WEBTV.NET THANK YOU BEBE WRAY & PATTI MAE

Re: Photo John & Clara Crawford, Missouri, turn of century

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 2:00AM GMT
HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

I AM MRS. ALICE FLORES DUNU, A NATIONALITY OF BELIZE FORMERLY BRITISH HONDURAS, BORN IN THE STATE OF OHIO USA. I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO MR. JOSHUA DUNU, A GHANAIAN CITIZEN BORN BROUGHT UP IN CANADA, I LIVE IN CANADA WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 22 YEARS BEFORE WE MOVE DOWN TO GHANA WEST AFRICA IN 1992 AFTER MY HUSBAND RETIREMENT IN 1985, I AM 69 YEARS OLD BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, I AM WRITING FROM 37 MILITARY HOSPITAL ACCRA GHANA, THEREFORE THIS MAIL IS VERY URGENT AS YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM DYING SLOWLY IN THE HOSPITAL WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BE. I WAS TOLD BY MY DOCTOR THAT I WAS POISONED AND HAS GOT MY LIVER DAMAGED AND CAN ONLY LIVE FOR SOME MONTHS.

37 YEARS PERIOD OF MARRIAGE LIFE, STILL WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD, MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED SOME PART OF HIS BUSINESS AND MONEY IN THE BANK. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO MONTHS AND WARN ME TO DECEASE FROM THINKING OVER WHO IS GOING TO INHERIT ME TO HELP MY BODY RECEIVE TREATMENT, TODAY I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE CONTRIBUTE TO THE LESS PRIVILEGES, CHARITY AND ORPHANAGE HOMES THROUGH YOU. MY LAWYER BEFORE HE WAS SHOOT DEAD BY TWO GUN MEN AT HIS GATE ADVISED ME TO SECRETLY MOVE MY FORTUNE TO UNKNOWN FOREIGNER WHO IS GOING TO HELP ME DISTRIBUTE MY FUNDS TO CHARITY BECAUSE THINGS HAS BECAME CRITICAL BY MY HUSBAND FAMILY, LIFE'S ARE NOT SAVE ANYMORE, THEY ARE REALLY DESPERATE AND THEY ARE WILLING TO KILL ANYBODY TO MAKE SURE THEY INHERIT ME BY FORCE. THEY ARE DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE I AM A FOREIGNER MARRIED IN THEIR MISS. I MADE THIS DECISION AFTER LISTING TO THE NEWS LINE ABOUT 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO SECRETLY DONATE HER FORTUNE UPON

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/secret-millionaire-donates-f...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/05/secret-millionaire-...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8o-e-iLsUM

I CHOOSE YOU BECAUSE MY LAWYER BEFORE HIS DEATH ADVISED ME TO CONTACT UNWORN PERSON WHO CAN ASSIST ME SECRETLY AND I HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE PRAYED OVER IT. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $12.5M U.S DOLLARS TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. I AM GOING TO SUPPLY YOU THE ONLY DOCUMENT WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO PRESENT TO THE FINANCE COMPANY WHERE THE MONEY WAS DEPOSITED, ALSO I AM GOING TO EMAIL THE COMPANY MYSELF AND REQUEST THEM TO MAKE A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO YOUR NAME IMMEDIATELY, I WANT THE DEPOSIT TO BE CHANGED IN YOUR NAME IMMEDIATELY, SO THAT MY MIND WILL BE FREE THAT EVEN IF I DIE TODAY YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE MY MONEY AND DONATE IT TO CHARITY AS MY HEART DESIRES. LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN OR ALIVE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY ACCORDING TO THE WISEST KING IN ISRAEL KING SOLOMON, AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO HELP THE NEEDY AN

FINALLY, I KNOW YOU WILL BE SURPRISE TO RECEIVE MY OFFER SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND HAVE NOT SEEN ME BEFORE. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT ME AND MY OFFER, WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU TO VISIT ME IN THE HOSPITAL URGENTLY, SO WE CAN BUILD GOOD TRUST AND QUALITY CONFIDENT TO CARRY THIS PROJECT OUT. PLEASE MY BELOVED, THIS MONEY WHEN RECEIVED, I WANT YOU TO DONATE 80% TO THE CHARITY AND 20% FOR THE UP BRINGING OF YOUR FAMILY, PLEASE USE THIS MONEY WELL WITHOUT TOUCHING THE 80% MADE FOR GOD'S WORK TO AVOID THE ANGER OF GOD UPON MY BELOVED, PLEASE FURTHER DISCUSSION CONTACT ME HERE: mrsalcefloresdunu@hotmail.com

I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

REMAIN BLESSED

MRS. ALICE FLORES DUNU
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions