Search for content in message boards

Jane Davenport

Jane Davenport

Jennifer Holt (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2001 7:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Dec 2001 2:28AM GMT
Surnames: Davenport, Cox
I am searching for information on Jane Davenport, who married Ervin Cox (b. 9/29/1834). I believe her to be either from North Carolina or South Carolina. Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Re: Davenport/Cox

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 2:06AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Davenport, Cox, Johnson, Duckworth, Poole, McCall
Jane Davenport and Ervin Cox were my great, great grandparents. Their daughter, Rachel Rebecca Cox (my great grandmother)married Landrum Johnson. I believe his name was John Landrum Johnson. Landrum Johnson's parents were William Beecham Johnson and Charlotte Duckworth. Rachel and Landrum had a daughter, Dellia Melissa Johnson (my grandmother) and she married my grandfather George Hester Poole. Dellia and George are buried at Gap Creek Baptist Church in Marietta, SC. I have copies of pictures of Jane Davenport, Rachel Cox and Landrum Johnson given to me by my deceased mother, Rosa Lee Poole McCall.

Re: Davenport/Cox

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 3:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am also a descendent of Jane Davenport and Ervin Cox through their daughter Rachel Rebecca Cox and Landrum Johnson. My great grandfather was their son Sleston B. Johnson. I believe I have a copy of a picture of Rachel Cox. I will have to look back through my research. Unfortunately, it has been years since I have worked on it. I would love to share what information/pictures I have with you and compare notes.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic