Search for content in message boards

An Artist named Batchelder

An Artist named Batchelder

B G Soule (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2002 8:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Batchelder
I am looking for an artist with the surname, Batchelder.
His design of Fireplaces built in So. California homes during the 1920's is well known. Information on him and where I may find information on his art (fireplaces especially) will be much appreciated.

Re: An Artist named Batchelder

Posted: 14 Aug 2002 12:02AM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Soule, Coffin, Eaton, Robinson
I saw the name Soule connected with Batchelder and I'm wondering if there could be a family connection. My ggrandmother is Ellen Venesta Batchelder b 5 Jul 1853 in Levant, ME (daughter of Mark Batchelder and J. Elizabeth Coffin) d 21 Aug 1886 Dexter, ME, m 31 Dec 1868 to Eliab Warren Eaton of Dexter, ME. Eliab's brother Charles Warren Eaton b 20 Sep 1871 m (Mary) Rae Robinson and are the parents of Mary Rae Eaton b 25 Nov 1925 who m Arnold J. Soule (son of Elbert and Velma Soule). Mary and Arnold are the parents of Douglas Jackson Soule and Cheryl Ann Soule. Any connection?
Sorry I don't have any information on the artist but I have heard of him. Have you tried google.com search engine?
Nancy

Anonymous (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2002 1:43AM GMT
Edited: 26 Sep 2006 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: Soule
Nancy,
My Brother David lives in So.Portland, Maine. He can tell you
alot about the Soule Lineage as it pertains to us and possible
he has knowledge of your family lineage.

My email is wsoule@alarismed.com

email me and I will put you in touch with David. He has done our geneology going back to 1640 in Maine. He has a wealth of information
Be Well,
Bill G. Soule

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 10:00PM GMT
Hi, I just noticed your message, I hope this info will help you. His name is Ernest Batchelder and he is famous for his tile work. Just go to Google and type in his name and all the info you're looking for will come up.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic