Search for content in message boards

Daughenbaugh, Stephenson Co, IL 1889

Daughenbaugh, Stephenson Co, IL 1889

D. Harrison (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2005 6:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Daughenbaugh
Antique community quilt made in Stephenson Co, IL places the following individuals in 1889:
Mary J. Daughenbaugh Ridott IL $0.25

This quilt was made by the Ladies Union Aid Society, they were raising money for a currently unknown event. The above individuals are listed on the quilt with their current residence and the amount that they donated.

Re: Daughenbaugh, Stephenson Co, IL 1889

Bob Sanderson (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2005 2:16AM GMT
I have a strong interest in this quilt, please send information to sanderson.bob@gmail.com

Daughenbaugh family photo enclosed (I have lots more).

Blessings,
Bob Sanderson
Machesney Park, IL
Attachments:

L Daniels (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2006 9:16PM GMT
Bob, I read your message and downloaded the family picture, am anxious to know who the people are, when and where it was taken.My wife's GG grandfather was Thomas Jefferson Dauenbaugh. His son, Avery, was her father, Glen's, father. How are you related to the family? Feel free to e-mail me directly, no need to use the message board. ---LWD

Posted: 12 Dec 2007 5:18AM GMT
Am looking for information on Sebastian Daughenbaugh. Born about 1815 in PA. Lived in Cedarville, Stephenson County, Ill. There for the 1880 census. A grandson lived with him, Sebastian Wetzell. He later used the name Sebastian Daughenbaugh also. Grandson moved to SD. Any info or pictures would be great.

Posted: 18 Jan 2010 1:59AM GMT
Did you find out who was who in the photo?

I am also a Daughenbaugh from the Ray/Frank/Sherman/Samuel Line.

Glenn

Posted: 18 Jan 2010 2:33AM GMT
SORRY EVERYBODY!! I've known the names of those in the photo, but for some reason, missed the request for names.

Those in the photo are Mother Mary Daughenbaugh (widow of Robert Daughenbaugh) and her children, Robert, Schumann, Clara, Ida, and Mae Daughenbaugh.

Mary's husband Robert was grandson to Samuel Daughenbaugh (b. Lancaster, 1807).

Lemme know if there are questions!

Bob

Posted: 5 Apr 2010 12:57AM GMT
This quilt is not for sale. I myself am related to more than 50 people named on the quilt and it has been handed down in my family for generations.
There are over 300 names on the quilt and I posted a complete list on the Stephenson Co, IL board.
Thanks for your interest though.

Posted: 26 Nov 2011 11:39PM GMT
Bob,

Would it be possible to meet up with you to share daughenbaugh photos? Make copies and chat about genealogy?

Glenn Daughenbaugh
770-540-1087
Glenn@Daughenbaugh.com
Acworth, Ga

Posted: 26 Nov 2011 11:42PM GMT
L. Daniels,

Did you get a chance to talk to Bob about the Daughenbaugh Genealogy? I need to get up to Stephenson County some time to meet other Daughenbaugh's and go to the cemeteries to find my relatives.

Glenn Daughenbaugh
770-540-1087
Glenn@Daughenbaugh.com

Posted: 20 Dec 2011 6:36AM GMT
Hi Saw your post in 2005 on ancestry board concerning the fact that you have Daughenbaugh photos. I have a photo of the older lady in photo. Do you know her identity? My ggrandmother was a Daughenbaugh. Thanks in advance. Linda Myers. My email is lmgm67@verizon.net.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic