Search for content in message boards

HARTZELL

HARTZELL

Judy Campbell (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2003 6:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HARTZELL
Looking for info on Hartzell family, Isaac, Jonas, Emanual, Earl, Glenn all buried in Mt. Zion. Cemetery. Any info on this family would be appreciated.

Re: HARTZELL

Phyllis (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2003 10:33PM GMT
Hi Judy,

Are you Judy Hunt Campbell???? I have the Mt. Zion Cemetery surveyed and have some obits for the people buried there. Is that the kind of information you seek????

Posted: 18 Jan 2003 12:37PM GMT
No, I am Judy Hartzell Campbell. My great-grandparents were Joseph Hartzell and Harriet Wertz. I am working on the family tree and knew I had relatives in Jay County and even have a picture of some of them at a Hartzell Reunion but don't have names and relationships. I found the Mt Zion list on the internet and have linked some of them up but haven't been able to link several and haven't been able to get in contact with someone in the family or census for verification. Thanks for your interest and hop you may have more info from the cemetery as to relationships.

Phyllis (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2003 1:46AM GMT
I have obits for the following Hartzell's
Grel, Wm., Earl, Hazel, Jesse, Emanuel, Forrest, Elizabeth A., Zella, John W. I have a total of 33 Hartzells buried in that cemetery. I work weekends, so don't have time now to send the information you seek.

It would be helpful for you to let me know, which you would like to have first.

Phyllis

Posted: 19 Jan 2003 1:08PM GMT
Phyllis, great, I would like Emanuel, Earl and John W. to start as you have time. I imagine all 33 are relatives and the obits, I have found, seem to help the most in linking families. I will appreciate your help as you have time; Florida is just too far away to get this info so you are a God send.

Posted: 19 Jan 2003 4:41PM GMT
Edited: 2 Mar 2003 4:03PM GMT
Surnames: Freeman; Moore
Which Mt. Zion cemetery are you talking about????
If it is the one in Randolph Co, Ind (4 miles S-E of Winchester)
I am searching for info about several names (FREEMAN; MOORE) who are buried there.
Dave

Posted: 19 Jan 2003 7:22PM GMT
Surnames: Hartzell
Dave, sorry, I'm looking for Hartzells in Mt Zion in Jay county.

Phyllis (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2003 1:08AM GMT
This Mt. Zion Cemetery is located in Noble Twp. Jay Co. so it is not the one you inquired about.

Phyllis

Phyllis (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2003 1:12AM GMT
Hi Judy,

Why don't you send me your e-mail address and I will start to send them to you tomorrow? Phyllis

Posted: 20 Jan 2003 12:25PM GMT
Phyllis, my e-mail address is: judybillcamp@att.net. Thanks for your help. Any time at your convience will be fine.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic