Search for content in message boards

Parent & Family of James Rhine & Elenor Woten

Parent & Family of James Rhine & Elenor Woten

Karen Wahlquist (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rhine, Woten
I am hunting for the family of James Rhine and Elenor Woten of Ohio. James Rhine was born in 1805 at Gallia Co., Ohio and Elenor Woten I do not have any information for her. They were married 11 June 1826. They had fourteen children and James Rhine is my g-g-g-granfather and the father of William Rhine who was also born in Ohio, probably Gallia Co. or the near vacinity.

Rhines and Wotens

William Du Bois Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rhine, Woten
Have substantial amount of data on family of James and Eleanor (Woten) Rhine. Eleanor Woten was daughter of Bell and Jane (Gilliland) Woten, my maternal great-great-great-great grandparents. Have worked all lines of their children and have manuscript genealogy now nearly 900 pages long (and all text). Be happy to share provided you share your family data. BILL Du BOIS

Rhine Family Lines

Karen Wahlquist (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rhine, Eblin
I am researching the Rhine lines of William Rhine B. 16 Jan 1822: D. 30 May 1916. Married Cynthia Jean/Jane Eblin on 25 Sep 1845. His father was thought to be Isaac Rhine. This line of Rhines beginnig with the earliest known that of William was thought to be born in Ohio. Cynthia his wife also was thought to be born in Gallia County, Ohio. I have all of their children I believe. I am sure that we are probably cousins. I would like to share whatever I have on the Rhines. Thank you for responding to my inqiry.
Karen Wahlquist
per page

Find a board about a specific topic