Search for content in message boards

Crouch family in South Africa

Crouch family in South Africa

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 1:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Nov 2012 12:02AM GMT
Surnames: CROUCH,PERFECT,ALLISON
I see your post was left many years ago.I'm trying to find out info on the CROUCH family in South Africa too.My g.grandmother was Jessica Crouch(married Robert William PERFECT),sister Annie Crouch(married John McKenzie) from Pietermaritzburg,Natal.Annie and John buried in Durban.I've come across a few Crouch names in this family tree(PERFECT).My grandmother was Grace Allison(nee PERFECT) Her sister Daisy PERFECT married Clifford Henry CROUCH.Many worked in Ladysmith,Natal on South African trains.Any CROUCH family out there?Desperately need to find out parents of Jessica and Annie CROUCH.

Re: Crouch family in South Africa

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 7:37AM GMT
Surnames: Crouch
Hi, my grandparents were Crouch and they were direct descendants of John and William Crouch who were the first Crouches in Natal. I have a wealth of info if you would like to compare notes. My email is lesleymilne@yahoo.com.

Posted: 8 Nov 2012 10:16AM GMT
Hi there
Have tried to contact you via email but the messages just get sent back.Have you perhaps got a different email address where I could contact you?Thanks
Heather
heatherpeyper@hotmail.com

Posted: 1 Dec 2012 8:33PM GMT
Do you have any information about a Fanny CROUCH who married William James MORRIS 20 Feb 1882 at St. Saviours Cathedral, Pietermaritzburg? I beleive this was the first marriage of my great-grandfather William James MORRIS (born 1858) and would like to know what happened to Fanny and whether they had any children or not. W J Morris married my great-grandmother Alice Annie COX in Bloemfontein 1896
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions