Search for content in message boards

Martinz Family looks for info

Martinz Family looks for info

Posted: 25 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Apr 2005 6:58PM GMT
Surnames: Martinz, Fuchs, Hofbauer, Huditz, Katholnig, Klocker, Laschitz, Samitz, Schmidt, Wallas, Wartak, Weiss
Dear friends,
We are willing to share, and look for information on all these names, which are from the Martinz-Family in the Carinthia area.
Herzliche Gruesse from Austria. Helmut
==========
Martinz, Fuchs, Hofbauer, Huditz, Katholnig, Klocker, Laschitz, Samitz, Schmidt, Wallas, Wartak, Weiss

Familienbaum

Michael Katholnig (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Katholnig
Hi, I'm trying to find everything about the Katholnig Family tree but I need someone to help me get started.

Hallo, Ich suche alles über dem Katholnig Familienbaum doch ich brauche jemanden, der mir helfen kann.

Martinz

Diana Boeck (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Martinz, Bock, Illwitzer, Buchacher, Oberehsl, Steinacher, Kanatschnig, Kahlhammer, Errath, Rauter, Krapinger, Adlassnig
Hello,
My husband is from Austria and presently we live in the USA. We would apprieciate any help that we can find to search out the names of his ancestors. As far as we can tell they
are all from Kaernten.

Thank You,

Diana

Family Tree

Joan Napolitano (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Steinacher, Knapp
My father was William R. Steinacher my mother Anna Knapp

Re: Family Tree

Philip Butta (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2002 11:38PM GMT
Hi.there. If this is a repeat messgae please forgive me. I send out so much e-mail that I forget who I sent to.

My name is Philip Butta and I'm searching for a Nora Bernadette Napolitano. She's my mom. She was born in St. Albans, Queens circa 1930. I just turned 50 and would really like to find her. I haven;t seen her since I was 9 years old ... so the both of us are getting up there. Any leads would be appreciated.

Posted: 5 May 2002 2:51PM GMT
Edited: 3 Apr 2005 6:58PM GMT
Hello there,

thank you for your mail.
I myself havent any Napolitano in my file, but i found a lot of them in www.familysearch.org (then click Search).

Herzliche Gruesse from Austria
Helmut

Joan (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2002 3:12PM GMT
Thank you, I'll try that

Re: Martinz Family looks for info

Posted: 17 Jan 2004 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: Wartak
Hello,

My name is Tomasz Wartak. I live in Sosnowiec, Poland. From a couple months I have searched genealogical datas about Wartak family. Now I have informations about 500 persons, generally from Poland.
It is possibly that in 17th century some Wartaks emigrated from near Mikulov (Czech) to Golonog (in 17 th - village; now is quarter of Dabrowa Gornicza city), Poland.
If I could exchange informations with you that will be great.

Regards,

Tomasz Wartak

Re: Martinz

Posted: 29 Feb 2004 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: Buchacher
Have some information on my great-grandfather, Jacob Buchacher who was from Galicia Province, Austria. He was born in 1873, married Gussie, had 4 daughters, all landed in NJ. Any connections??

Re: Martinz

Diana Boeck (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2004 4:16PM GMT
We do not have a connection yet but if we find one I will get back in contact with you to let you know. Thank You!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic