Search for content in message boards

Chase Family Tree

Chase Family Tree

Earle King Peckham (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 1999 5:48AM GMT
I have the Chase family tree back before 1600.

Will share

Earle Peckham Email earlep@juno.com

Chase Family Tree

Posted: 3 Dec 1999 2:19PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 8:39PM GMT
Hi! I'm looking for Obediah Chase who married Minervia Herd on 11/16/1850 in Grainger County, TN. Do you have any information on them?

Chase family

dayna (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 1999 4:17AM GMT
Is this Chase family related to William Chase who came over to America about 1630? If so I would like to exchange information.

Chase

dayna (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 1999 7:32AM GMT
The answer is yes, contact me by email

Earle

Earlep@juno.com

Chase

Linda Smith (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 1999 3:29PM GMT
I am looking for info. on the Wm. Chase fam.
Specifically a Jacob,(no birth date), but son of Wm, b. June 15, 1621-Rogate Parish, Eng.-died Feb. 27, 1684/85. Death date on Jacob, 1734. The one child that is next in my line is Samuel-m. Mary Vose in 1716. Also, he marr. Sarah Ware. Do you also have anything on Jacob, son of Samuel and Sarah, born in 1736, m. Patience Brownell in 1762. Would appreciate anything you might have, line kind of sketchy there. Linda

Chase Family Tree

Brenda Hille (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 1999 6:18PM GMT
I am looking for my grandmothers ancestors. My grandmother was Della Anzo Chase and her brother was Edward R. Chase. Her father was William Trigg Chase..1869-1952. Her mother died when she was very young. They were raised in the Forney/Crandall Texas area. My uncle Ed had a farm in that area until about 1970. His wife was Susan "Daisy" Chase. They had no children. I am interested in finding any relatives or ancestors of this family. E-mail me if you have any information.

William Trigg Chase

Posted: 26 Dec 1999 6:33PM GMT
My grandfather was William Trigg Chase born Jan. 30. 1869, in Sullivan County Tenn. He died April 5, 1952 in Dallas Texas. His daughter was Della Anzo Chase Hille who was born in August 12, 1896 and his son was Edward R. Chase who was born in 1893. We do not know the name of his wife and mother of these two children. I do know he married again after her death and there were other children born. When he died he was living with Della Anzo Chase Hille. I am looking for any information that I can gather to put more pieces together.

chase family tree

Posted: 26 Dec 1999 6:40PM GMT
here is my e-mail address...
brenda_hille@hotmail.com

Nathaniel Perkins Chase - New York

Gayle Hoylman Harper (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2000 12:40PM GMT
I am just beginning my research. What I presently have only goes back to the late 1700's early 1800's. My great grandfather was Emerson Hayes Chase, Sr. born in Yonkers, New York 2/19/1878, Father Nathaniel Perkins Chase, Mother Ora J. Sterns. I am searching for information on those 2 and anything earlier.

Nathaniel Perkins Chase

Earle King Peckham (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2000 3:21PM GMT
There is not any listing anywheres on the internet, or genealogy listings

Earle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions