Search for content in message boards

Christian Sullivan and family, Brown County OH

Christian Sullivan and family, Brown County OH

Posted: 11 Dec 2002 1:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Sep 2005 11:23PM GMT
Surnames: Sullivan/Sulivan
Would like some assistance with a Sullivan family who lived in Brown County OH from the 1840s to at least the 1880s. The father's name was Christian Sullivan, and his wife's name was listed as Margaret. They had several children. I am hoping to find out the name of Christian's parents and/or siblings. My research is actually centered in the Lowell Massachusetts area, but I have information that my GGgrandmother travelled in a covered wagon to Brown County OH in the 1840s when she was young, and then returned to Lowell. That GGgrandmother is Ellen Sullivan, and her father's name was Jeremiah Sullivan. When I looked in the 1840 census for Brown County, there was only one Sullian family listed, and it was this Christian Sullivan. The names Jeremiah and Christian seem like they could be from the same family and the birth dates for both are in the same range, so I am hoping to see if maybe our Jeremiah was a brother to Christian, thereby explaining the reason for the trip.

Thank you so much. I appreciate any help. Feel free to email directly -- pattersons@paxway.com

Maryanne Patterson

New email address for responses to above post

Posted: 16 Dec 2004 5:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Sep 2005 11:23PM GMT
Surnames: sullivan
If anyone would like to contact me regarding the above post, our address has changed to pattersons@cableaz.com. Looking forward to hearing from any fellow researchers!

Maryanne Patterson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions