Search for content in message boards

Info re parents of MILBURN WILLIAMSON

Info re parents of MILBURN WILLIAMSON

Posted: 3 Mar 2002 8:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 May 2002 7:56PM GMT
Looking for family info re Milburn/Melbourne Williamson b 1767 in Bedford Co., VA - father was JOHN Williamson formerly from Goochland Co., VA. Milburn married Milley Cockerham in 1788 in Bedford Co., VA.

Re: Info re parents of MILBURN WILLIAMSON

Posted: 3 May 2002 10:28PM GMT
Edited: 19 Dec 2002 10:07PM GMT
I have a little info that may help you.

Among my notes, I have a Melbourne Williamson, born abt. 1767 in Bedford Co., VA, married Millie Cockerham 2 April 1788. Melbourne's parents were John Williamson and Lucy Hogg, married about 1763. Lucy's parents were Melbourne Hogg and Lucy Webb.

That's as far back as I have been able to go so far on my Williamson line, but I have info on some of Melbourne's descendents.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Kim

Posted: 3 May 2002 11:30PM GMT
Edited: 25 May 2002 7:56PM GMT
"Thank you so much. We have that info but would love to know what you have on Milburn/Melbourne's descendants (for which I am one!"

Posted: 27 May 2005 2:02AM GMT
hello, i am trying to find infro on my husbands family.his father is PERCY RAY WILLIAMSON ,his father is ALBERT M. WILLIAMSON. his father is JACOB J. WILLIAMSON born 1862 .,his father is JOSHUA WILLIAMSON born 1824 and his father was ELISHA WILLIAMSON born 1802 and married SALLY SIMMS in 1822 in bedford county va. I am trying to find infro on ELISHA father any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you , Patricia Williamson

Joe Mills (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2005 7:53PM GMT
Kim,

Saw your 2002 message on the message board. Milburn Williamson is my ggg grandad. I was wondering if you have any later info on him. According to what I've found, he married Matilda Hale in Bedford Cty, VA Jul 8, 1829. This info I found at:

http://members.aol.com/haleroots/marriages2.html

Any info you might have, I'd appreciate. Thanks.

Joe

Posted: 17 Sep 2009 4:17PM GMT
Hi, I'm not a Williamson descendant, but Milburn Williamson had a grandson named Slaughter D. Williamson, who was living in his household in one of the census records, whose son Robert Edward Williamson married an aunt of mine several generations back. I'm trying to trace the Williamson ancestry for their many descendants. Does anyone have the missing generation between Milburn and Slaughter?

Thanks,

Bryan Godfrey
bryangodfrey@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions