Search for content in message boards

lost relatives

lost relatives

Posted: 21 Jul 2001 11:09AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2004 11:33AM GMT
Surnames: Cheuvront
Looking for info on Harriet T. Cheuvront Miller, d/o Enoch and Jane Courtney Cheuvront. Also any info on the Thomas Stanley Cheuvront family. Will share info.

Re: lost relatives

Bess Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2001 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: Cheuvront, Stanley
I have a large amount of printed information on the Cheuvront family (not yet on my computer), which I would gladly copy and share if you do not have it, including:

1) 2 pages from History of Harrison County on Joseph Cheuvront: Old Bethel Church (New Bethel Church)

2) A Brief Outline of the Cheuvront Family in America by Wesley L. Cheuvront (19 pages)

3) Descendants of Old Joseph Cheuvront compiled by Charles Virgus Cheuvront 1949 (42 pages)

4) 33 pages of ancestor charts

I am not a Cheuvront researcher per se; only interested in the Thomas Stanley line. Would be delighted to exchange info on that line with you.

Bess Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2001 3:26PM GMT
Dear Miss Bess,
Thank you for your prompt response to the genealogy on Thomas S. Cheuvront. I would love to have any information that you have on the union of the Rev. Joseph Cheuvront and his second wife, Sarah Bollen, of which I am a descendant of their second issue, Enoch. Enoch and his third wife, Matilda Gates had one child ( Theodore Martin Cheuvront) who was my grandfather. Theodore was also married three times. He and his third wife, Mary E. Buchannan were my grandparents. Their third oldest living son, Paul, was my father.
Will gladly reimburst you for the copying/mailing of any materials that you may have on the above relatives. I do have a copy of "A Brief Outline of the Cheuvront Family in America", by the Rev. W.L Cheuvront, in which one page was devoted to the "second family."
I have nil info on the Stanley's. I feel the only connection with Thomas Cheuvront's middle name relates to the marriage between Catherine Cheuvront (2nd child of Rev. Joseph Cheuvront and half-sister to Thomas) and his first wife, to Thomas Stanley.
Please keep in touch. You are a jewel.
Blue Skies,
Maxine Cheuvront Kisner
768 Hughes Road
Murrells Inlet, SC

Posted: 13 Oct 2001 4:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Bess, my lineage on the Cheuvront's is by wayof Rev. Joseph and Sarah Bollen, the 2nd family, Son Thomas S. and Belinda, Rufus and Lydia, Leman and Clara Bell, Forrest and Myrtle and then myself. I know where Thomas S. died but have not been able to pinpoint burial. Can you help? Thanks and have a great day.

Posted: 4 Nov 2002 2:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Nov 2003 10:12PM GMT
Surnames: STANELY
I have some information on the stanleys as well as a picture of Mary Elizabeth Stanely who is the daughter of Joesph W. Stanley. He was the son of James Stanley & Sarah Clevenger. James was the son of Thomas Stanley and Catherine Cheuvront. They had 7 children that I know of.

I have no other info on the Cheuvront family. I have most of the stanleys as far back as Thomas.

if you would like any of the info let me know.

Jack Paprocki
Brunswick, ME
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions