Search for content in message boards

GLADYS "JANE" BRANDT OF PA.

GLADYS "JANE" BRANDT OF PA.

Posted: 29 Mar 2000 5:27PM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2003 6:42PM GMT
LOOKING FOR INFO ON THE FAMILY OF MY GRANDMOTHER, GLADYS "JANE" BRANDT. SHE WAS BORN IN MILLERSBURG PA. ON 8/11/1897. HER PARENTS WERE HARRY BRANDT LILLIAN FEIGH. SHE HAD TWO SISTERS, GENEVIEVE MARY. FOUR BROTHERS, TED, PAUL, LEO GERALD. SHE DIED IN NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK IN 1977. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Brandt

Trish Olson (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2000 8:07PM GMT
Ray, I have a David/Catherine Swigert with children listed: Alice/David my g.grandfather, died 1905/John/Martha/Sarah/Swigert, and Aaron/Harry/Brandt. There was another female Brandt listed in second David's obit.
My Grandfather David lived in Middletown, Pa. and was born near Falmouth. Any Help? Thanks

Brandts in Pa.

Posted: 12 Jun 2000 3:23PM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2001 3:57AM GMT
My Grandmother was Lavicia Brandt born in Franklin Co. Pa in 1869. Her parents were Robert Wendall and Jane Villers Brandt. Robert was born in Brownsville, Fayette Co. Pa. in 1840. Any connetction?

HARRY BRANDT

Posted: 13 Jun 2000 2:59PM GMT
Trish, I'm afraid that I have little information on my GGrandfather Harry. I don't know where or when he was born so I don't know if your information ties in or not. I'll keep your information in my file and let you know if and when I find a connection.

Brandt

Trish Olson (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2000 3:05PM GMT
Thanks Ray, I'll keep looking back.

BRANDTS IN PA.

Posted: 13 Jun 2000 3:13PM GMT
CLAUDIA, I'm afraid that I have little information on my Grandmothers family. I don't know where or when her parents were born so I don't know if your information ties in or not. I'll keep your information in my file and let you know if and when I find a connection. Thanks

Aaron Harry Brandt

Lynn Black (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2000 8:35AM GMT
Dear Trish,
My grandfather was Aaron Hoffman Brandt born on a farm near Falmouth, PA - he had a brother Harry who disappeared. He also had a brother Norman a step-brother Ervin Seitz. He lived his whole life in Middletown/Falmouth area...does this sound like same family to you? I know that there are other Brandt families in the area (some unrelated) but this is a long shot as I am trying to find out more info on our family too.

Brandt/Pa

Trish Olson (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2000 9:12AM GMT
Lynn, When I posted this first query, I only had these names from a death notice for David E. Sweigert/Sweigard. I have just returned from a trip to Harrisburg where I found some additional information on both Brandt and Sweigert.
David E. Sweigert/married Sarah A. Negley
David's parents were David and Susanna Eschelman/children: John,Catherine, and David
David died in 1847, and Susanna married in 1848 to Samuel Brandt who also had children: Aaron, Harry, and Mary. I do not know Samuel's first wifes name. I still need to do alot of research, Let me know if this is the same family. I have a new email address Trish645@hotmail.com Thanks

Re: Brandt/Pa

Posted: 7 Aug 2013 2:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Trish

Sorry for the long delay.

This is a different family although there could still be a small connection...My grandfather Aaron H. Brandt's parents
were Uriah Brandt and Annie Hoffman of Falmouth/Middletown area. His oldest brother was a half-brother Ervin H. Seitz and brother Norman H. Brandt and younger brother Harry Brandt.
His parents divorced and Uriah married Daisy Martin from Middletown and had children to her: John, Gladys, Anna, Russell and Kenneth.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions