Search for content in message boards

Dahl-Wisconsin

Dahl-Wisconsin

Posted: 21 Sep 2000 7:40AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 8:37PM GMT
I am in the process of building a family tree. My children and grandcchildrens father was adopted and they would like to find their ancestoral background. He was born in Milwaukee, Wisc. Sept. 23, 1928. Was raised in an orphanage until the age of 5 or 6 years at which time he was adopted. The orphanage was just outside of Milwaukee.(Name of orphanage unknown. Any help would be appreciated.

dahl

Ellen Rigsby (View posts)
Posted: 10 Oct 2000 9:14AM GMT
I don't know that I can help,but my family are Dahl's and we come from Wisconsin.
I don't know of any adoptions,but then I don't have info. on all of our family.If there is anything you might want to know I will do what I can.

Dahl in Wisconsin

Posted: 26 Oct 2000 9:36AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 10:30AM GMT
Ellen, do you have a Hulda Dahl in your family? I am looking for Hulda, third wife of Albert Schultz. Possible locations for Hulda - Monroe Co., Waupaca Co. or Kenosha Co. Maybe even Chicago. Would appreciate any info.

Dahl in Wisconsin

Ellen Rigsby (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 10:43AM GMT
Cheryl, I don't know of any Hulda in our family. I will keep an eye open if I run across anyone with that name. There is a Hilda who married a Cook lived in Ca.Thanks!!
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 11:43AM GMT
Thanks. Any info would be appreciated. My family does not know when or where Albert met Hulda. His last location prior to Chicago was Kenosha where he divorced Theresa.

Hulda Dahl

Ellen (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 1:28PM GMT
What years are we talking about with Hulda?
Do you know when she was born, died,or when Albert was born, died?
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 2:12PM GMT
I really know nothing about Hulda other than her name in Albert's (my great-grandfather) obit and on his death certificate. Albert was born in 1867 in Tomah, Monroe Co., WI, moved to Waupaca Co. after 1908 with second wife Theresa (my great-grandmother). Albert and Theresa moved to Kenosha in 1919. I believe that Albert and Theresa were divorced between 1919 and 1925. Then, Albert married Hulda. Albert and Hulda were still married when he died in Chicago in 1936.

SOPHIA DAHL

Posted: 7 Nov 2000 6:49PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 5:18AM GMT
DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS HELPFUL. SOPHIA DAHL, BORN 10-28-1894. DON'T KNOW THE LOCATION. SHE MARRIED WILHELM JOHN GOTH. THEY HAD AT LEAST ONE CHILD. LESTER GOTH WHO MARRIED SENA MOEN.

Thea Sofia

Annette Dahl (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 10:22AM GMT
Do you think your Sophia Could have any relation whit Thea Sofia baptisted 21.04.1877? Her Parents was Nils Dahl And Synneve/Susan, N. Prairie later Arendahl Fillmore Minnesota.

Dahl in WI

Posted: 8 Mar 2001 10:23AM GMT
Edited: 5 Dec 2002 4:29AM GMT
I am looking for any info on my father(Darrell Dahl). I would like to know if i have any sister's or brother's or other family. Another reason that i'm looking for any info about Darrell is because of health reasons. The names that i have are his mother and step father: Mae (Dahl)Gosda m:George Gosada, his step sister-in-law: Bill & Joanne Gosda, his Sister's : Martha, Julie and brother: Buster(nickname). I don't have his real father's name. The last i heard is that Darrel died about 7 yrs ago in FL. My mother can't help anymore than to give me these names. If you can help i would really appreciate it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic