Search for content in message boards

Irene Evenlyn McDonald

Irene Evenlyn McDonald

Posted: 9 Nov 2000 2:19PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 4:03AM GMT
Hi,
I am looking for am Irene Evelyn McDonald that died in 1896. She was married to a Swyhart /Swuhart /Swinehart. She had 5 children Dave, Peter b 1878, Levi b 1880, Sarah b 1888, Frank b 1890
All help appreciated.
Sandra

Van Wey/McDonald/Donalson

Posted: 9 Jan 2001 5:32PM GMT
Edited: 26 Oct 2004 6:06PM GMT
My gggrandmother name was Van Wey. She married John Donaldson. I am assuming by other dates between 1835 and 1950. Do you know siblings of Evelyn etc.
9my grandfather first name was Mcdonald...just to make it interesting. He was born 1900

Evelyn McDonald

Posted: 10 Jan 2001 11:59AM GMT
Hi,
I would be interested in your line of Van Weys We come down throught Aaron Van Wey son of John C son of Arthur son of Charles.

As for the McDonald line I know nothing except that Irene Evelyn died in 1896and was married to Francis (Frank) Marion (Andrew) Swyhart. They may have lived in Oklahoma but not sure. Sorry I could not be of much help.
Sandra

Johns wife van wey

Posted: 11 Jan 2001 9:29PM GMT
Edited: 26 Oct 2004 6:06PM GMT
Johns wife was Vanwey. I am sending for documentation papers. What do you have for wifes. do you have an elizabeth or a sarah. Do you have any history on vanwey such as religion etc. Not much on them so far, anxious to receive documents.
Posted: 12 Jan 2001 10:03AM GMT
Hi,
I am not sure which John you are talking about our John is married to Ann Main another John in our line is married to a Elizabeth Storts. There is a John not in our direct line that is married to a Elizabeth Rodgers. Use my email dsssvan@nckcn.com if you would like and we can compare notes on the Van Weys
Sandra

Re: Irene Evenlyn McDonald

Posted: 24 Jul 2003 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
i am married to a swyhart. trying to do family history. we know my husband and his father oliver swyhart. oliver swyharts father is said to be peter swyhart. peter and wife are burried in elmwood cem.in fruita colorado. where oliver was born. oliver and brother richard will not discuss their father at all period. we have a large photo of said to be peter. peter was said to be born in 1872 no birth date and died in 1953. he married said to be della irene lane. she is burried next to him. all info was told by grandchild and some by della, we do not know of peters exact birth year or not debbie swyhart

Re: Irene Evenlyn McDonald

swyhart (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2003 2:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
i am defantly related . peter swyhart 1878 married della irene lane. children richard and oliver. i am rodney son of oliver swyhart. have all data on richard and oliver and children and etc. peter and della both buried at elmwood cem. in fruita colorado. can trace peter swyhart from 1924 till death and family till today. please email me
per page

Find a board about a specific topic