Search for content in message boards

Are we related?

Are we related?

Posted: 12 Apr 2002 10:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Mar 2003 5:09PM GMT
Surnames: Tristani
I've always wondered if there are any Tristani's other than my two sisters and myself and now I know there are. But are we all related? My late grandfather, Felix Luis Tristani was born in Corsica and moved to Puerto Rico where he was married twice and had a son and a daughter. My father was also born in Puerto Rico and his name is Felix A. Tristani. My grandmother told me on various occassions that my grandfather had brothers and sisters who had passed away or had moved to Florida. I also know that one of my grandfathers sister married Juan Serralles from the Don Q family. If anyone reads this and thinks we might be related, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Re: Are we related?

Richard Bond (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 2002 12:18AM GMT
Yes you are related to those Tristanis you should look for George Tristani Sr. and Jr. The older in D.C. and the younger in New Mexico.

Posted: 1 May 2002 12:57AM GMT
Jen:

You have a large family, both in Puerto Rico and the continental USA. My father and grandfather were originally from Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico. I was born there and presently live in Indiana.

Ramon Tristani

Posted: 4 Jul 2005 2:17AM GMT
Hola Jen,
Yes, Rosario (Tito) Tristani married Pedro Juan(P Juan) Serralles Galiano. I met her in Santa Marta, a catholic nursing home in Ponce, PR. This was in the early 1990's, she had Alzheimers. Yes, you have relatives in Puerto Rico. Tito and P Juan, had 3 children: (!) Pedro Juan III (Peter) Serralles Married to Connie Montalvo ( She passed away in 2004) They had 4 children (Peter, Mercedes, Maria and Henry Between the ages of 47-55 they all have children) (2) June Serralles married to Eugene Mcnally They had 3 children (James, Katherine & Francis) (3) Johnny Serralles married to Sonya Gelpi (Children: Johnny, Ernesto Juan (EJ), Rosario (Tito), Frances y William. This is the nicest family.

Posted: 9 Mar 2009 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: Luis A. Ramirez Poventud
Los Tristani parientes tuyos son originales de Coamo. Luego se trasladan a Ponce. Mi abuela Julia Tristani se caso con Alberto Sergio Poventud Cortada. Mi abuela "Julin" era hermana de Rosario "Tito" casada con Pedro Juan Serralles; Jorge Tristani, y Lila. Me puedes llamar al (912)663-0049 o escribirme al ramirez.luis@dol.gov

Posted: 22 Sep 2009 2:00PM GMT
Yes we are. Please call me at (912)663-0049
Luis A. Ramirez Poventud
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions