Search for content in message boards

BOARDMAN, Lillian - Northfield

BOARDMAN, Lillian - Northfield

Posted: 30 Jan 2002 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Nov 2006 10:31PM GMT
Surnames: BOARDMAN, HERBERT, SMALLEY
I am looking for information on a Lillian Boardman. She is the daughter of Guila Herbert and Wendell Boardman of Northfield, VT.

Guila Herbert was born in Middlesex, VT 1907. She was the daughter of Ivy Smalley and George Herbert. Guila Herbert married Wendell Boardman December 27, 1927. Wendell was the son of David and Anna Boardman of Northfield, VT. Wendell and Guila Boardman had a daughter, Lillian Boardman, b. 9/6/1928 Northfield, VT.

I am hoping Lillian is still living. I would like to get in touch with her. I don't know if she married and if she still lives in Northfield or the surrounding area, so I am not sure of her current last name or residence. She would be my cousin.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: BOARDMAN, Lillian - Northfield

Posted: 3 Feb 2002 12:42PM GMT
Edited: 29 Mar 2002 7:30PM GMT
Lillian is my grandmother's cousin. I don't have any current info on her but will attempt to find out. She did marry and have children but I don't know if she's still alive.

Re: BOARDMAN, Lillian - Northfield

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 10:46PM GMT
Surnames: Boardman
I am the granddaughter to Lillian Boardman. I am available to share information regarding my late grandmother, if you are still interested.

Sincerely,
Jessica Burns
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions