Search for content in message boards

Pattersons of Baltimore, MD

jane hammen (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 3:27PM GMT
I am looking for any info. on the Pattersons of Baltimore, George Patterson married Mary E. and lived @ 2222 E. Monument Street. email any info to jt1xzark@bcpl.net

Patterson's

Wanda Patterson Clarke (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2000 8:32PM GMT
I don't know if this will help or not but there is someone in Florida researching the Pattersons and I know some of them are from Maryland. They are on my fathers side. My granfathers name was Eli Jackson Patterson and he married Edith Mable---------
Her name is Jerry and her e-mail addy is
oxox@aol.com
It wouldn't hurt to write and ask her. It may be the same ones.
Wanda

Patterson research

Posted: 22 Aug 2000 5:48PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2004 1:55AM GMT
Just wondered if you might have any ancestors in Surry County, NC? That is where mine are from and descend from at least back to William C. PATTERSON who married Caroline MAINARD, 02-17-1833.

Bob Carter
Greensboro, NC

Pattersons

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 2000 6:57PM GMT
I don't think so. I think my family was from West Va. You can e=mail Jerry and ask her. She's doing an extensive search on them and she might know. Her e-mail is
oxox@aol.com

jane hammen (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2000 3:16PM GMT
My Great, Great Grandfather George W Patterson was born and raised in Baltimore. His Father James Patterson was from PA, and his Mother Ellenora was from Washington D.C.

James E. Patterson of Baltimore, MD

Posted: 31 Aug 2000 7:35PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2002 2:49AM GMT
I am trying to locate the children of James E. and Gladys (Billie) Patterson who lived in Baltimore until the 1960's at least. James' (Jimmy) mother died on his wedding day in abt. 1947/48. His wife, my 1st cousin, sang in and directed church choirs in the city. Also, worked in one of the hospitals. She died of breast cancer in 1967. Daughter, Stephanie, played a musical instrument in a symphony; son, Rex, went to a boarding school in Hershey, PA. I have no leads on their son, James (little Jimmy). We simply have lost contact with these family members and would love to be able to make contact with any or all of them. MaryAlice

James Patterson

jane hammen (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2000 2:58PM GMT
I dont think they are the same. My James Patterson was from PA but his son was born in Baltimore on August 21, 1832. My Great Grandmother was Katherine Patterson (James granddaughter) She was born in 1877, and she married John Stein

James E. Patterson

Posted: 1 Sep 2000 5:12PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2002 2:49AM GMT
Hi Jane,
Thanks for your reply, but I agree, these are not the same James Pattersons, but they could be connected in some way. The James I am seeking was born in 1918, and his son James was born Dec. 15, 1955. I did not ever know any of the older James Patterson family. Wish I could be of help to you, but not at this time. Thanks again.

Re: James E. Patterson of Baltimore, MD

Posted: 20 Nov 2009 9:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm Rex!
I was sitting at my desk doing some random searching, and stumbled across this post. I'm alive and well, living in Texas. Please feel free to email me at doug_the_peep@yahoo.com
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rex
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions