Search for content in message boards

Fred and Caroline (Sukow) Wendt

Fred and Caroline (Sukow) Wendt

Lorna (Wendt) Schoonover (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WENDT, SUKOW
Saturday, October 18, 1997
I'm looking for any information on the Wendt family line believe they came to Blue Earth County, Decoria township about 1880. My GreatGrandparents names were Fred and Caroline(Sukow) Wendt they are buried at the Decoria Lutheran church cemetery on Highway 22S. I know there are lots of Wendt's in the Mankato area but have always been told no relation can anyone prove that we may be related. Thank You Lorna (Wendt) Schoonover Wed Jul 2 16:59:12 1997

New E-mail address

Lorna (Wendt) Schoonover (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wendt
New E-mail address

Looking for decendents of Nel and Lena SUKOW

Gwen B. (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sukow
Seeking information on my great great great grandparents Nels and Lena Sukow that resided in Sioux Rapids, Ia. in the late 1800s.

Suckow

Lorna (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Suckow, wendt
I have Suckow in my line my gretGrandmother was a suckow who married a Fred Wendt. Does your line come from the Wisconsin area? Most of my Suckow line is in Wisconsin around Watertown area. Let me know more names if possible as I don't have these names in my information at this time

Sukow - Wendt: Wisconsin

marcha (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sukow, Heller, Wendt, Reese, Huefs, Sohr
I have just received the following information and wonder if there may be a link:

Wilhelmine Sukow, b: 1820 in Prussia, married William Heller, Sr., b: 25 November 1825 in Eichort, Province of Saxony, Germany, d: 19 January 1911 in Bonduel, Shawano County, Wisconsin, U.S.A.....Children: 1.William Heller, Jr., b: 31 August 1843, married Augusta Reese....2. Friederika Heller, b: 1847 in Stettin, Province of Saxony, Germany, d: 14 January 1881 in Bonduel, Wisconsin, U.S.A., married Frederick Sohr, d: 22 November 1880 in Bonduel, Wisconsin, U.S.A......3.Louisa F. Heller, b: 30 January 1850, married Charles (Carl) Wendt.....4.Frank Carl Johann Heller, b: 23 August 1862, married Hulda Huefs....five other children (names unknown).

I was told that Wilhelime Sukow or Suckow and Florentine Sukow or Suckow were sisters. Florentine married Wilhelm Sohr. Their son, Frederick Sohr married Frederika Heller. Another question from this message thread is whether Fred Wendt and Charles (Carl) Wendt are related.

Looking forward to hearing from you...Marcha

Sohr family

Posted: 23 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2005 10:37PM GMT
Surnames: Sukow, Sohr, Gramse
In reply to the message regarding Sukow/Heller/Sohr relationship. My grandmother Rosalie (Sohr) Gramse was daughter of Karl Wilhelm Sohr. Supposedly her mother was a Sukow altho I have never had any proof if this. Do you know where in Prussia the Sukows came from? Is there any connection with Blue Earth County, Minnesota and these families? An old photo of the Tonn family who lived in Blue Earth, MN, was found in Louis Gramse's scrapbook and it is labeled "Pa's cousins" but I have no idea how they are related to the Gramse or Sohr family. I have info on the children of Frederick Sohr and Fredricka (Heller) Sohr if anyone is interested.EvelynG. White evlowhite@worldnet.att.net

Re: Fred and Caroline (Sukow) Wendt

Posted: 31 Jan 2002 9:20PM GMT
Edited: 18 Sep 2004 1:52PM GMT
Surnames: Wendt
did you ever find the info on Wendts? I have a friend who was related to a Wendt family/I grew up in Decoria twp. Let me know if you still need info.

Re: Fred and Caroline (Sukow) Wendt

Posted: 14 Sep 2002 1:54AM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2003 12:06AM GMT
Yes I would like help in any way I can so let me know how to contact your friend who is related to the Wendt line.
Lorna
per page

Find a board about a specific topic